• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Self Service Fountain Drinks

disneyfan150

DIS Veteran
During research, it was mentioned that Plaza Inn and Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta offer self service soda machines. Is this true? Any other places in the park where a self service machine might be available?

Everyone named all the places, so I'll just say...

A good tip is that if you carry around your own water bottle like I usually do, those are all good places to get ice and cold water to refill it. (You can get a cup of ice water at any quick service, but at those places, you just get it yourself and don't have to bother with the counter.)

A good tip is that if you carry around your own water bottle like I usually do, those are all good places to get ice and cold water to refill it. (You can get a cup of ice water at any quick service, but at those places, you just get it yourself and don't have to bother with the counter.)
This is an awesome tip!

There are self-service "Freestyle" and Coffee/Espresso machines in the DVC lounge (*) in Tomorrowland.

(*) qualified membership required

This is what I do. I love self service since I can go up and just fill with ice and some filtered water instead of having to wait in a line or do an online order just to get my ice.

Also at the counter service you often get tap water which is not so bad in Cali but is horrible in FL.

This is what I do. I love self service since I can go up and just fill with ice and some filtered water instead of having to wait in a line or do an online order just to get my ice.

Also at the counter service you often get tap water which is not so bad in Cali but is horrible in FL.
This is good to know!! When I go to WDW, I have bottled water delivered to the hotel.

This is good to know!! When I go to WDW, I have bottled water delivered to the hotel.

While the water at Disneyland is much better than WDW it is still not "good" unless it is ice cold.

I could not drink the water or anything made with the water (ie coffee, tea, fountain drinks) at WDW without serious gastrointestinal issues at WDW. I had to buy bottled drinks.

While the water at Disneyland is much better than WDW it is still not "good" unless it is ice cold.

I could not drink the water or anything made with the water (ie coffee, tea, fountain drinks) at WDW without serious gastrointestinal issues at WDW. I had to buy bottled drinks.

I have to agree, I just can't drink the tap water at DL and we always buy bottled water. I might be spoiled by our great water here in BC but Anaheim water tastes gross to me.

I have to agree, I just can't drink the tap water at DL and we always buy bottled water. I might be spoiled by our great water here in BC but Anaheim water tastes gross to me.

I remember my first time in Anaheim, I had turned on the sink to brush my teeth that night. I was in a room with a friend, and I had to ask, "Who farted?" 🤣 Seriously it was the sink water! We referred to it as the "Anaheim Butt Water." I got a little queazy too, and some locals told me that it was probalby the water. A lot of it is what you are used to though. We have very high-quality waterat home, and I don't find the Orlando water to be too bad - it's worse than here though, but it doesn't make me sick.

I'm from Las Vegas which truly has some of the most undrinkable tap water in the world, so the water at Disneyland is always fine by me. 😜

Agreed! Tap water in Seattle where I live is amazing. I can’t drink Anaheim’s unless it is ice ice cold or flavored. We are spoiled up here in this corner of the world!

I remember my first time in Anaheim, I had turned on the sink to brush my teeth that night. I was in a room with a friend, and I had to ask, "Who farted?" 🤣 Seriously it was the sink water! We referred to it as the "Anaheim Butt Water." I got a little queazy too, and some locals told me that it was probalby the water. A lot of it is what you are used to though. We have very high-quality waterat home, and I don't find the Orlando water to be too bad - it's worse than here though, but it doesn't make me sick.
Are you certain you don’t have your Orange County’s mixed up?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter