Send a postcard from DLP favour

Hello!! We are going 3rd-5th December, is anyone going before then who would be able to send a postcard to DD & DMIL? :wizard:

I would be happy to return the favour for anyone going after us! :goodvibes

Thank you!

we are going on Sunday if you want to send me your details i'll gladly send your postcard :)

I would absolutely love it if someone could send Lucas a Lightning McQueen postcard, or normal one of they don't do Lightning ones. He's spoken about Disney ever since we left. You'd be making this little boy so happy.

1285427890_resized.jpg

Thanks so much to anyone who can help.

we are going December 16th, if anyone wants us to send a card back. It prob wont get back in time for Christmas as we leave December 20th, but if anyone is going early next year.

we are going December 16th, if anyone wants us to send a card back. It prob wont get back in time for Christmas as we leave December 20th, but if anyone is going early next year.

Hello !

It would be very nice if you could send my two little girls a postcard, because we are going from January 04 to January 09 and they would be very glad and supriced. :thumbsup2

And of course I would do this for any other while I´m in DLP.

:grouphug:

we are going on Sunday if you want to send me your details i'll gladly send your postcard :)

Thanks! PM sent! :goodvibes

I would absolutely love it if someone could send Lucas a Lightning McQueen postcard, or normal one of they don't do Lightning ones. He's spoken about Disney ever since we left. You'd be making this little boy so happy.

1285427890_resized.jpg

Thanks so much to anyone who can help.

It would be my pleasure, PM your details & what you want it to say! :goodvibes

Were off to DLP in 17 sleeps (my ticker is wrong) and would be more than happy to send some postcards! If anyone would like one sent around then feel free to PM me your address etc :goodvibes

Hello !

It would be very nice if you could send my two little girls a postcard, because we are going from January 04 to January 09 and they would be very glad and supriced. :thumbsup2

And of course I would do this for any other while I´m in DLP.

:grouphug:

Got your PM and would be happy to send your girls a postcard :)

Would anyone like to send my 5 kiddies one :) we go on December 16th

Hello all,

Just wanted to mention one more time that we are more than willing to send postcards during our trip, we leave on Sunday morning, so if you would like us to please PM your details by Saturday :goodvibes

Hi guys! As I didn't make it to Disney this weekend there are two unfulfilled postcard requests - can anyone else help????

:wave2:Hey Howdy Hey!

Are there any kind people going to DLP who would be able to send DD a postcard in the next few days? :worship:

Likewise, we are there 6th-10th June and would be happy to return the favour for anyone travelling after us. :thumbsup2

I have promised to send one to theprincessofpink, but I will need you to PM me your address & some details!! :goodvibes

Hi MumtoBelle.

I am off tomorrow and can still send a postcard if you want.

Will be online for another hour or so......:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter