• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Sep. 7, 2015 on the Dream

A reminder if you opted for insurance to print out a copy of your plan and bring it. I just about forgot!

Hello everyone, last working day - 7 hours and its a wrap! Leaving tomorrow morning on Amtrak for the 11 LONG hour ride to Hamlet, NC - Boy I hope the train is on time! Leaving NC at 4/5am heading to Orlando. I feel like a little kid, I've told any and everyone, I Going To Disney! Can't wait to meet you guys. Everyone traveling have a safe and blessed trip!

MadamG2U
hope your train is on time; not to scare you, but the northbound Amtrak has been behind by a few hours several times this past month. It usually passes our train Yard around 6 or 7 am and last week one day it didn't come through until after lunch!:(

It's almost time to cruise! We were driving in the car the other day and Florida Georgia Line's Cruise came on the radio and Gracie said, "Mommy! Daddy! They said cruise like the big Disney Cruise we are going on!" Hope everyone is ready. Ashley just got all the FE stuff in a suit case yesterday and the day before she finished our Beauty and the Beast T-shirts. She was going to make us all an Inside Out t-shirt, but time got away from us. Today she will make Boyd's Dopey costume and that should be about it for us. We have not physically packed our clothes yet, but all of the children's clothes that we are taking is separated in a laundry basket and all our dinner outfits are hanging together. Tomorrow is my last work day before vacation and I am so ready, first family vacation in two years!

Who is leaving today?? I know Melissa is, Joe are you today or tomorrow??

Can't wait to meet all of you!! I'll see some of you in 2 days at the MK!! 3:30 at the Trading post, look for red bracelets :D :D :D

Late night check in, I'm still dealing with a lot of emotions with losing my friend a couple weeks ago, but slowly I'm coming around. I finally finished the kids FE/ packaged/ tagged, Almost done with the adults should be done by tomorrow. Packing is about 40% complete, my goal is by Friday have everything completed, packed, errands all DONE. So Saturday and Sunday will be pure relaxation before our big trip on Monday!!

As far as the weather goes, my area was supposed to get hit today/ tomorrow with nasty weather but so far we've been good, just humid and cloudy. Cross fingers no more storms after this week!

Both my girls will be dressing up for halloween party and for pirate night....AND MAYBE when they go see the princesses but I havent had a chance to take them to pick out which princess not sure we will have time for that. I decided not to dress up in costume, just with so much going on. I decided that would be the one thing I would not stress about.

Again sorry for the ramble...Just wanted to stop in and say HI!
I forgot about the luggage tags. Thanks for the reminder!

Who is leaving today?? I know Melissa is, Joe are you today or tomorrow??

Can't wait to meet all of you!! I'll see some of you in 2 days at the MK!! 3:30 at the Trading post, look for red bracelets :D :D :D
We are leaving tomorrow. Can't believe it's here! So sad I'll miss you all at MK!!

I'm still around! Finishing up a big job tonight so I can pack and clean tomorrow, then we're on our way early Saturday morning. See you Monday!

I'm still here. We are leaving Saturday at about 12:30. Hoping to get some cleaning done tomorrow, but I'm not going to cry if it isn't perfect.

Are the coast clear of storms for us? Been so busy I haven't watched any weather. I don't really watch tv just the KC Royals games. Ready for some fun in the sun, in the park and on the ship. Safe travels to all!

Are the coast clear of storms for us? Been so busy I haven't watched any weather. I don't really watch tv just the KC Royals games. Ready for some fun in the sun, in the park and on the ship. Safe travels to all!
Husband said Atlantic is clear as of today!

I just checked NOAA for wind and seas - 2 foot seas or less for the entire trip! Smooth sailing !!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter