Sept 18 2010 WB TransAtlantic Pirates/Capt Jacks Re-Repoing Repossession Cruise Pt.10

It's hard to believe it's been a whole year since our WBTA. I have many happy memories of this wonderful trip and envy those who are doing a repeat right now!

http://2011WalktoEndAlz.kintera.org/philadelphia/lindzw
Im doing this In memory of my Grandmom who passed away last year due to alzheimers... Please help donate, walk, spread the word or whatever you can do to help raise money to find a cure to end Alzheimer's. it's such a horrible thing to have and is extremely hard to watch loved ones slowly forget everything they once knew. Memories are such a precious thing, let's save them and the people we love..... Help support alzheimers and wear your purple today as well as change your profile picture to the end Alzheimer's graphic as it's Alzheimer's action day. ..Dont think it cant happen to you because it CAN so PLEASE lets help stop it before its to late for us . For those who do this thank you so much it means a lot..

I'll be at WDW from Oct 6th to the 18th. If anyone else is there maybe we could meet up.

Judy:banana::banana::banana:

Wow, one year ago we were finishing a Magical 14 night WBTA cruise. It is hard to believe. We have many fond memories of that cruise. I have a digital picture frame on my night stand with 150 photos from the cruise that remind me of the good times from the cruise.

We are still unpacking from our Vancouver to Los Angeles Repositioning Cruise, with a stop off at Disneyland Resort. It was very relaxing and we enjoyed Victoria and Ensenada.

Our adult daughter cruised with us and I had fun showing her around the ship (it was her first Disney cruise). Yes, I know it was the Wonder, not the Magic, but the layout is the same.

We had 2,400+ passangers on the cruise; 1,800 from Canada; almost 1,000 kids; and 2,000+ first time Disney cruisers.

The shows were great and the food was good. I missed the chocolate chip cookies at Goofy's Galley though. The two Sea Days were cool and cloudy, including Pirate Night (Fireworks in the clouds).

We enjoyed World of Color at California Adventure and my favorite Billy Hill and the Hillbillies at the Golden Horseshoe in Disneyland.

I just wanted to check in and say hello to all the DISers we met and shared many wonderful experiences.

Tim

Just back from our west coast trip. Vancouver and Whistler were beautiful (I heartily recommend the Rocky Mountaineer train between the two). The 5 night Princess CA coastal cruise was fun (great table mates) but too short--had gorgeous weather for the stops in Victoria and San Francisco.

Spent three nights at the Disneyland Hotel on DVC points--LOTS more DVC dining and shopping perks in CA than at the World. There's still some construction around the hotel grounds but really wasn't an inconvenience for us in the Adventure tower. The refurbished rooms are comfortable and in good taste with Disney flourishes like the amazing fireworks headboards. The monorail pool is really cool

Didn't make it to DCA but spent a day at Disneyland which was decorated for Halloween. IMHO DL Halloween theming is much more elaborate than WDW and works really well in areas like the petting zoo. The Nightmare Before Christmas total overlay at the Haunted Mansion is spectacular! The new Star Tours is brilliant (rode twice) and we love Mr. Toad. The fireworks were really the best we've seen in a long while with the huge fireworks pinwheels, fireworks from the back of Main Street and the acrobatics of Tink.

Our other two days were spent visiting with friends and attending a couple of tapings of the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (we're big fans and got to do the Secretariat dance TWICE).

Now we can begin packing for our first Dream cruise on 11/6; can't wait to check it out.

Can't believe how quickly the past year flew by!

Andrea

Just back from our west coast trip. Vancouver and Whistler were beautiful (I heartily recommend the Rocky Mountaineer train between the two). The 5 night Princess CA coastal cruise was fun (great table mates) but too short--had gorgeous weather for the stops in Victoria and San Francisco.

Spent three nights at the Disneyland Hotel on DVC points--LOTS more DVC dining and shopping perks in CA than at the World. There's still some construction around the hotel grounds but really wasn't an inconvenience for us in the Adventure tower. The refurbished rooms are comfortable and in good taste with Disney flourishes like the amazing fireworks headboards. The monorail pool is really cool

Didn't make it to DCA but spent a day at Disneyland which was decorated for Halloween. IMHO DL Halloween theming is much more elaborate than WDW and works really well in areas like the petting zoo. The Nightmare Before Christmas total overlay at the Haunted Mansion is spectacular! The new Star Tours is brilliant (rode twice) and we love Mr. Toad. The fireworks were really the best we've seen in a long while with the huge fireworks pinwheels, fireworks from the back of Main Street and the acrobatics of Tink.

Our other two days were spent visiting with friends and attending a couple of tapings of the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (we're big fans and got to do the Secretariat dance TWICE).

Now we can begin packing for our first Dream cruise on 11/6; can't wait to check it out.

Can't believe how quickly the past year flew by!

Andrea

So nice to hear you 2 had a great time at DL !!! And else where!:thumbsup2

We are leaving next Tuesday for 4 days.
I love HM for Christmas... it's the best:yay:

Dates for 2013 will be coming out soon... so start planing for Magic's b-day!:cool1:

Annie:cheer2:

Anyone intrested in doing Magic's B-day cruise in July 2013...
Contact Pam ...Disney Sweetie
PM her with your room type , CC #.

Dream and Fantasy's itinerary are somewhat out, looks like Magic might be in the Med again:thumbsup2

Im in !

Annie:flower3:

Anyone intrested in doing Magic's B-day cruise in July 2013...
Contact Pam ...Disney Sweetie
PM her with your room type , CC #.

Dream and Fantasy's itinerary are somewhat out, looks like Magic might be in the Med again:thumbsup2

Im in !

Annie:flower3:

I've got a group booking list going as well if anyone is interested!

Noel, Marc and I are on the Fantasy MV but the first Hawaii cruise was too close to that. We are on the October HI cruise though!!!

Michael

Michael, look forward to seeing you on the MV. The thread is not real active so don't see many plans made for the MV.

Dear Transatlantic friends. In this day and age, we are all concerned with making our dollars work and stretch farther. I am still unemployed and my hubby was let go from his teaching job in August. He has since retired and we are actually doing okay.

I had a chance to win two free nights at any resort in Walt Disney World. This gave me a chance to sign up for the 5K in January. I am walking in honor of Granny Nipper (Grace Bernice Nipper). I will also be able to cheer my teammates doing the half and full marathons.

About four years ago I was able to meet Deb Wills who is the founder of All Ears which is a web site dedicated entirely to anything Disney. She is such an amazing person, a survivor and I have been able to donate to her cause in the past. I am so honored to be a friend of hers. I am asking for donations and anything you can give will help. I have committed to raise $500. I have asked our kids to donate what they would spend on me for Christmas. I am including a link on how to donate and ask to be sure you include my name so I get the credit and when you get the confirmation email, send it to my email which is tdahlem@comcast.net

If you send a check, make it out to Avon Walk for Breast Cancer and mail it to Deb Wills 8297 ChampionsGate Blvd #360
ChampionsGate, FL 33896 and be sure to put my name on it in the memo section.
here is the website to walk you thru making donations online http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://allears.net/pluto/HowToMakeOnlineDonations.pdf&h=ZAQFr0vFf

I certainly hope you can help!!

Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving!!!

Hello to anybody still lurking here!

With all the conjecture about a WBTA in 2013, that's our plan for now. If it turns out to be someone's pipe dream, then we're in for the birthday cruise!

Hope everyone is doing well.

Another TA would be fun. But, I think we are WBPC. Anyone interested in joining on that one.....should it happen of course.

With all the conjecture about a WBTA in 2013, that's our plan for now. If it turns out to be someone's pipe dream, then we're in for the birthday cruise!

I'm hoping to and there's quite a few of us from the 2010 over on the 2013 possible cruise meet thread already lol. I noticed you signed up too but if there are any others over here lurking, come on over!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2853702&page=48

Definately would be nice to see more faces over there!

Hi Michael and Michele...

we're with all of you! About 24 more hours to see what's going on !:cool1:

Ann:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter