Sept 18 2010 WB TransAtlantic Pirates/Capt Jacks Re-Repoing Repossession Cruise Pt.10

Introducing Caleb Daniel,,,,,,, My youngest son Steve and his wife Michelle's little guy.

caleb.jpg

Michelle's water broke yesterday and he was born this morning at 10:45. I don't know much more. Because there was no fluid, he had pooped and swallowed some and he was born head up and not breathing. Michelle was at a birthing center right across from the hospital and a midwife was assisting her. When she could not get him to breathe, they called 911. There is concern that since he had no oxygen for almost five minutes, they have transferred him to Winnie Palmer and Steve and Michelle are staying at the Ronald McDonald House.

I of course am going nuts and want to drive down now. I do hope to learn more in the next few days.

This on top of my hubby being furloughed from his teaching job. When it rains it pours.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Corinna

Introducing Caleb Daniel,,,,,,, My youngest son Steve and his wife Michelle's little guy.

caleb.jpg

Michelle's water broke yesterday and he was born this morning at 10:45. I don't know much more. Because there was no fluid, he had pooped and swallowed some and he was born head up and not breathing. Michelle was at a birthing center right across from the hospital and a midwife was assisting her. When she could not get him to breathe, they called 911. There is concern that since he had no oxygen for almost five minutes, they have transferred him to Winnie Palmer and Steve and Michelle are staying at the Ronald McDonald House.

I of course am going nuts and want to drive down now. I do hope to learn more in the next few days.

This on top of my hubby being furloughed from his teaching job. When it rains it pours.

Congrats... and our prayers are with you and your family! He's just beautiful !

Annie:hug:

caleb.jpg

Oh Terry my thoughts are with you and your family! Hope there's some good news soon!

caleb.jpg

Congratulations, you have a very gorgeous little grandson there. You and the family are in my thoughts and prayers.

calebday3.jpg

Caleb is doing great. Yesterday when Steve and Michelle went to visit him, the monitor showing brain activity was way high for the whole three hours they were there!!! She is hoping to be able to hold him tomorrow.

calebday3.jpg

Caleb is doing great. Yesterday when Steve and Michelle went to visit him, the monitor showing brain activity was way high for the whole three hours they were there!!! She is hoping to be able to hold him tomorrow.

Wonderful news, thanks for sharing!!

calebday3.jpg

Terry I am so happy for you all! Glad Caleb is doing great!

calebday3.jpg

That is just great news. He is just a gorgeous little man. It will be wonderful for her to be able to hold him. Well I guess that is today now.

Mommy and Daddy got to hold Caleb yesterday. Now she is waiting to be able to start nursing!! It is amazing how big he looks in the first pictures but when I saw the picture of mommy holding him, he really looks small. He weighs 6lbs.

Once he is done with the antibiotics, he will be able to go home which is probably tomorrow.

Mommy and Daddy got to hold Caleb yesterday. . .

. . . Once he is done with the antibiotics, he will be able to go home which is probably tomorrow.
That's terrific news!

Woody

We are embarking on the Disney Magic next month for our 2nd WBTA ... really looking forward to it. Can't believe it is almost a year since we all met.
My DD Taryn is currently working in Hollywood Studios at WDW ... on the International College Programme, and she is enjoying it there, though they really work them hard :scared1: Can't wait to have her back at the end of September :hug:
Hope all goes well for everyone ... take care, and hope to cruise with you all again one day :thumbsup2

We are with Sarah on the cruise. Going to miss seeing all your lovely faces around the ship. There are a couple of other families onboard from this cruise, Noel and John, Krisann and family and Laura(Eeyorlvr or something like that) so some familiar faces.

Hope you are all well.

I for one will truely miss all of you. And "no" I can't believe it's been almost a year!

Just think on 30 July 2013 Magic will be 15 years young!
Perhaps we can all do her birthday cruise???
No itinarary yet or price or anything else... but we are all a great bunch of planners and dreamers.
Howard and I are in since we did the maiden on Magic.
We really dont care if Magic is home in Fl... or in Europe. We going!:cool1:
Anyone else????

Annie and Howard:hug:

PS>>>> Great news about baby Caleb!!!!!:cheer2:

Mommy and Daddy got to hold Caleb yesterday. Now she is waiting to be able to start nursing!! It is amazing how big he looks in the first pictures but when I saw the picture of mommy holding him, he really looks small. He weighs 6lbs.

Once he is done with the antibiotics, he will be able to go home which is probably tomorrow.

Terry, so glad to hear everything is going well with Caleb. Congratulations!

Just think on 30 July 2013 Magic will be 15 years young!
Perhaps we can all do her birthday cruise???
No itinarary yet or price or anything else... but we are all a great bunch of planners and dreamers.
Howard and I are in since we did the maiden on Magic.
We really dont care if Magic is home in Fl... or in Europe. We going!:cool1:
Anyone else????

Annie and Howard:hug:

We're in!!!

Yes, the looting was a bad period. Just glad it wasn't at this time next year when the Olympics is on. Still could happen though I guess. They are dealing with those caught quite strongly so we are hoping it frightens them a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter