Sept 18 2010 WB TransAtlantic Pirates/Capt Jacks Re-Repositioning Repossession Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyVegas1

<font color=blue>That's Captain , Captain Ja
WELCOME

test2.jpg

Cruise Itinerary 14 day West Bound Schedule

MORE INFORMATION TO COME

Our website is officially up and running!!!

www.transatlanticpirates.com

The official email roll call or anything else you want on the website is rollcall@transatlanticpirates.com

I can't wait to start the roll call!!!

Feel free to send me whatever you want for your roll call. Here are some things that are nice for everyone to know...

DIS Name
First names of those attending
Ages of Kids
How many cruises
Celebrating anything special?
Stateroom # (especially important for gift giving )
A Photo (if you do not want a photo posted send me a clip art or something, I also have a HUGE database of Disney characters I can stick on there if you do not have one)

Let me know if you have any questions!

If you are interested in having lanyards made up for you & your traveling party (free of charge thanks to the generous support/donation of members of the "lanyard team" who will help pay for the project), please send an email to the following email address: WBTAlanyards@yahoo.com

In your email please include ALL of the following information:

1.) DIS Screenname---SPELLED & CAPITALIZED THE WAY YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR ON YOUR NAME BADGE (Note: If there is one main poster for an entire family or group, then just submit the one DIS name. If other members in your group have their own DIS names they'd like printed, then please include their DIS names, as well.)
2.) First names for every member of your group---please make sure correct spellings are submitted!! (Note: Please make the first name on your list the name that coincides with the primary DIS name. If there are multiple DIS names in your group, please list DIS name and First name together)
3.) Stateroom Number---You only need to submit one stateroom number per group even if you are spread out over multiple staterooms.
4.) If you are on the B2B with the last 10-night Med, please indicate that, as well---I will have the lanyards for the B2Bers available on day of embarkation for the Med cruise so that even though we are a much smaller crew...we'll see and recognize each other around the ship

Cruise Banner (logo) for signature lines

Thar be many a crew asking me if they can be adding the cruise banner to there signature , And I figured I wouldnt keep it all to me onesies so here be three different sizes you can be adding to your signature line , Beware , those crewmates that dont be adding it could find themselves walking the plank come Sept 2010 ...Savvy ??

Instructions to add Banner to signature line Thanks Tia

Right click the size logo that you want and select properties. Copy the link then go to User CP and Edit Signature. Using the little yellow square (looks like a picture of mountains) above the signature box, paste the link that you copies from the photo properties. Make sure you don't get 2 http entries. Instead of using the yellow box, you can just type
- no spaces in between the brackets and the link.

pngfile250.png

largelogo.png

Mediumlogo.png

smalllogo.png

blackversionTAlarge.jpg

blackversionTAMedium.jpg

blackversionTAsmall.jpg

NewSignature2copy-1-1.png

pirate: pirate:

A Brief Photo History of Your Captain pirate:

Captains Transformation Pics

Pirates doing B2B

pirate: meaning this Med cruise and the TransAtlanticpirate:

Bear's Mates - Linda & Frank
BibbidyBobbidyBoo - Shelley and her husband that I'm blanking on his name (sorry, Bip)
cruiseletters - never seen a name to go with this one
DisneyCruisin - Jen
DisneyVegas1 - Todd, Melissa, (maybe) Dylan, & Destin
gofenmom - Georgiana & her friend Melody (my tablemates on EBPC)
Grandma x3 - Chris & Paul
OCD for WD - Kimberly
OKW93 - Michael & Susan
Pluto, - Glenn & Edna
renegade7 - Johanna (my roommate)
TheFairyGodmother & disneypilots - Laura & Mark
tig82174 - Erik & Jason

Morphing Cruise Logo's for those doing B2B

bigmedTAbanner1.gif

smallmedTAbanner.gif

pirate:

firstpost.gif

Just passing though to say hello...

.. I gotta run now as my lunch break is at an end... I'll have a busy schedule as I posted earlier... so I'll try to catch up or lurk. Cheryl and Steph (? my memory is not so good sometimes).. or was it (?)... I saw your recent replies in the last 24 hours. May I toss a warm smile and wink your ways in acknowledgement!

maestro_stock1.jpg

I just bought a Magellan Maestro 4040 GPS (refurb) for $99 + $7 shipping.
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicat...WEBLET03ORDER-_-03order&SRCCODE=WEBLET03ORDER

Just 2 years ago it sold for $500! The one reviews' title said it was "mixed"... but READING that review it sounds really like a solid unit! But heck ... for $99 I can use it a few weeks then toss on ebay if I really don't like something about it! Here's the review: http://www.gpsmagazine.com/2007/04/review_magellan_maestro_4040.php?page=1 Contrary to the title ... and having read the CONCLUSION I'd say it's NOT a mixed bag unit. The only thing I might miss is a free initial year of traffic updates ... and the only things I really wanted out of this was a 4" screen, bluetooth, good sound quality, and a dirt cheap price.

Simpsons.jpg

So ... time for me to wander off. Remember, if I don't post much ... I'm still lurking. We have so much soccer, school voluntering, and simple business demands pending and scheduled... it's a lot. And anyone visiting DL look for us sneaking about as we'll be there this sunday 9am - 4pm. And if anyone is gonna be in Honolulu just before 4-14-09 be sure to PM me in advance as we can do a DIS meet at my SILs' place or at a great local joint (Kim Chee 2?). After 4-14 we'll be at the Waikaloa on big island and we'd be pleased to hang too. We are currently reserved for the 10-10-09 Magic... and likely to take it. PLUS we'll take a long hard look at following everyone here onto the next sailing ,... where-ever in the world it goes! Although we prefer bargain repo voyages .... or really any sailing which our cluster of family members agrees on taking.

Have a great weekend folks!

FunnyGif5.gif

Nothing like getting a jump on it!

Early Bird gets the worm...LOL Why Not:confused3 I know alot of people are interested in this , and outside of Disney Announcing it the evidence points to it almost a done deal ... We will do the last Baltic Cruise as well , so we will do the B2B I may have to work on the logo for this one but I kinda like the design now , It looks Very Piratey with Panama Canal scratched out and Baltic Sea hand written ...lol

pirate:

Arrrggghhhhhh.....you KNOW that I would follow you & SM to the ends of the Earth......... just need to win the lottery, and get over my fear of long plane flights!!
pirate:

Arrrggghhhhhh.....you KNOW that I would follow you & SM to the ends of the Earth......... just need to win the lottery, and get over my fear of long plane flights!!
pirate:

Just look at it this way , the Mini will be old by then and you can sell it and pay for your cruise , and I am sure we have some sleeping pills to help you with the flight ...
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

pirate:

Why not? Assuming whatever job I get will provide me with enough money & vacation...

Ooh, and I better make sure I have a roommate this time. As much as I enjoyed a stateroom to myself, that puts a bigger crimp on the wallet. Wonder what Johanna is doing in 2 years...

Yeah, but Todd.... Wouldn't you rather bring the Wonder home from Alaska instead...You can't be in two places at once....

remember, they said Wonder to Alaska not magic...:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Depending on the stops we might be in too. We would really like to do the Baltic but I checked the airfare and excursion costs last night :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: If we did the Repo it would only be half the airfare. According to the thread that is speculating on the Baltic, they only have dates for June and July. This makes me think that maybe there will some other itinerary in May and August. I would love it if they did the British Isles and France. Like Stacy we may need to win the lotto to swing this but I don't want to miss out sailing with this group again.

Yeah, but Todd.... Wouldn't you rather bring the Wonder home from Alaska instead...You can't be in two places at once....

I could swing a Repo from Seattle to PC much easier than from the UK.

Sure...Mike and I are in...if we can afford it. I've never been to Europe, so that would be great. I'll take any opportunity to sail with this group again. We had such a great time!

Now I'm off to talk DH in to saving for another DCL cruise instead of a house! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Im not doing Alaska , have no interest , wait , we have had this conversation havent we ....:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

pirate:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter