Sept-Dec Room Discounts ~ Information Here

Thanks for the info :). This is good news as we are staying 2 nights prior to a cruise (12/17-12/19) and 2 nights after (12/22-12/24) and while I was hoping for a discount for the first 2 nights, I wasn't counting on anything for the 22nd & 23rd, so this just made my day ::yes::.

That's awesome!

Hey guys, I've clarified the blackout dates in the first post. Also, since resorts tend to vary so greatly, I've just narrowed the list of discounts down to resort type as well. On the morning of the offer, posters here can clarify in more detail the exact percentage of certain rooms in certain resorts, since some rooms at the same resort can even carry different discounts.

Oh and the discounts are a bit higher as well, with Values at 25%, Moderates at 30% and Deluxes at 35%, again these vary greatly and some places like French Quarter and AOA will be much lower...but until that morning, it's just too confusing to try and list each specific.

Also, here's an article to help a bit more:
http://**************.net/2013/07/2...world-general-public-fall-room-only-discount/

Hey guys, I've clarified the blackout dates in the first post. Also, since resorts tend to vary so greatly, I've just narrowed the list of discounts down to resort type as well. On the morning of the offer, posters here can clarify in more detail the exact percentage of certain rooms in certain resorts, since some rooms at the same resort can even carry different discounts.

Oh and the discounts are a bit higher as well, with Values at 25%, Moderates at 30% and Deluxes at 35%, again these vary greatly and some places like French Quarter and AOA will be much lower...but until that morning, it's just too confusing to try and list each specific.

http://**************.net/2013/07/25/overseas-offer-hints-at-disney-world-general-public-fall-room-only-discount/

Wow!!! That is even better. Thanks Joe and Dave too.

Woohoo!! Thanks for the update---

Fingers crossed that our current room reservation is eligible for the discount!

That's awesome!

I am thankful for any discount Disney offers, but if the discounts are pretty true to what was posted, we may rethink our resort choice for prior to our cruise. We were looking at the CR (TPV or CL) and as nothing is definite until the actual discounts are released next week, it looks like CR TPV and CL are only 5% :(. But with that said, it looks like other CR rooms fall under the 20% and 30% discount, so depending on what room types fall in those categories, that's an option too ;).

http://**************.net/2013/07/2...world-general-public-fall-room-only-discount/

Thanks for the update :goodvibes.

Wow!!! That is even better. Thanks Joe and Dave too.

I am thankful for any discount Disney offers, but if the discounts are pretty true to what was posted, we may rethink our resort choice for prior to our cruise. We were looking at the CR (TPV or CL) and as nothing is definite until the actual discounts are released next week, it looks like CR TPV and CL are only 5% :(. But with that said, it looks like other CR rooms fall under the 20% and 30% discount, so depending on what room types fall in those categories, that's an option too ;).

I agree :thumbsup2. When are you going and what resort are you staying at?

We are going 10/21 and staying at BC CL. I am so hopeful that will be included in the dsct. I have been playing around with it being 30% so 35% is awesome. I also just looked at Poly CL and that is only $200 more. I really want to stay at BC because of the location. My family really loves HS and EPCOT.

Are you definitely wanting CR or would you look into one of the Epcot resorts or Poly if the dsct is better. You are taking the exact trip I want to take next year!!!:)

Yay! Thanks Joe! SOOOOOOO excited! Crossing my fingers BC Deluxe room CL will be included!

We are going 10/21 and staying at BC CL. I am so hopeful that will be included in the dsct. I have been playing around with it being 30% so 35% is awesome. I also just looked at Poly CL and that is only $200 more. I really want to stay at BC because of the location. My family really loves HS and EPCOT.

Are you definitely wanting CR or would you look into one of the Epcot resorts or Poly if the dsct is better. You are taking the exact trip I want to take next year!!!:)

From what I have seen in past discounts, BC and YC are usually offered at the higher discounts, so you should be good with at least 30% (but hopefully it goes to 35% pixiedust:). Have you stayed at the BC before? It's a great resort if Epcot and DHS are your favorite parks as you can't beat being within walking distance to both parks :thumbsup2. With that said, Poly CL being just $200 more isn't bad, either :).

We are staying Poly CL after the cruise, so I wanted something different for the nights before. I would love to try YC or BWI, but limited CS options is kind of a deal breaker for us (we've stayed at the BC before). My DH really wants to try the CR and although I've never been too thrilled with the theme/decor, I was actually getting excited to try it after researching and seeing lots of great pics. I'm considering a tower BLV if those are offered with a higher discount, but I'm also keeping other resorts in the back of my mind just in case the CR doesn't work out ;).

This will be our first DCL cruise and I am very excited :goodvibes. I hope you are able to take one next year. My DH and I have cruised before and cruises are really like nothing else :boat:.

woohoo!!! This is what I've been waiting for!!

Thanks so much for the info!! When can we start calling Disney? 7AM Monday morning?!?! :cool1:

So, I'm a Disney Visa holder. If I call on Monday, will they know about the deal if it's available, or will I have to wait for the email from Disney Visa? Last year, I got the information here well before Visa sent it to me...

Ok guys, here's some info.

The Room Only Discounts will run from September 29th until December 23rd, with blackouts during Thanksgiving week (Nov 23-29).

This could be available for booking August 1, with Visa holders getting in on July 29.

The Discounts vary depending on resort, and should be along the lines of the following (note: these are fluid and can fluctuate slightly after release):

Value Resorts = up to 25%
Moderate Resorts = up to 30%
Deluxe Resorts and Deluxe Villa Resorts = up to 35%

These percentages can vary by room type and availability. For example, Resorts such as French Quarter and Art of Animation are likely be less. It's just too detailed to list each specific at this time, as even rooms in the same resort can have different discounts. So the percentages above should be read as a maximum percentage off, since some room types are lower.

As usual, some rooms, such as Little Mermaid rooms and Campsites, are excluded.

A word of thanks as well to Dave at **************. He and I have had continued discussions on this topic for some time and shared much insight on the Free Dining and Room Discount promotions both in September and beyond.

Thanks for the info Black! Do you know what the discount for poly will be? I know it has been 30% but I think the last deal was only 20%. Any idea what it will be?

Since we already have a reservation made with the lower ticket prices will we have to "re-book" at a higher ticket price to take advantage of the RO discount? TIA!

We are going to miss FD so this room discount would be great! This is my first time planning (went as a kid but never as an adult) a trip so here's my question - I already have the room and tickets booked. How can I apply this discount... will I have to cancel and rebook as room only? What about park tickets? Thanks for the help!

Thank you so much for this information! If this pans out, it will be an amazing day for me (and many others!) come Monday morning!

Yay! Thanks Joe! SOOOOOOO excited! Crossing my fingers BC Deluxe room CL will be included!

Me Too!!!!:cool1::cool1:

From what I have seen in past discounts, BC and YC are usually offered at the higher discounts, so you should be good with at least 30% (but hopefully it goes to 35% pixiedust:). Have you stayed at the BC before? It's a great resort if Epcot and DHS are your favorite parks as you can't beat being within walking distance to both parks :thumbsup2. With that said, Poly CL being just $200 more isn't bad, either :).

We are staying Poly CL after the cruise, so I wanted something different for the nights before. I would love to try YC or BWI, but limited CS options is kind of a deal breaker for us (we've stayed at the BC before). My DH really wants to try the CR and although I've never been too thrilled with the theme/decor, I was actually getting excited to try it after researching and seeing lots of great pics. I'm considering a tower BLV if those are offered with a higher discount, but I'm also keeping other resorts in the back of my mind just in case the CR doesn't work out ;).

This will be our first DCL cruise and I am very excited :goodvibes. I hope you are able to take one next year. My DH and I have cruised before and cruises are really like nothing else :boat:.

Hey! We have never stayed at BC before. Actually this is our first time on property and only our 2nd WDW trip ever!:scared1: My DH travels soooo much for work that we always stay on points whenever we travel. But this time I convinced him to use the points for DSs LAX and soccer tournaments. I am so excited!

CR looks fabulous to me:cool1: and I hope to stay there one day too! Hopefully they will have a good enough discount to offer. What about WL if CR isn't available? I know people over on the CL thread rave about their CL.:cool1: Where are you guys cruising? I am trying to talk DH into that next Dec but he has never cruised and says he never wants to....:eek:

woohoo!!! This is what I've been waiting for!!

Thanks so much for the info!! When can we start calling Disney? 7AM Monday morning?!?! :cool1:

7am Monday if you have the DV. 7am Thursday for GP.:thumbsup2

So, I'm a Disney Visa holder. If I call on Monday, will they know about the deal if it's available, or will I have to wait for the email from Disney Visa? Last year, I got the information here well before Visa sent it to me...

From what I have heard, they send the CMs a memo that morning and sometimes they haven't read it when you get them on the phone. You might have to tell them to check their email or ask for a supervisor.:)

Since we already have a reservation made with the lower ticket prices will we have to "re-book" at a higher ticket price to take advantage of the RO discount? TIA!

I believe they will adjust to include the higher ticket prices.:)

I am booked CBR Nov 29th-Dec 6th and have Disney Visa, booked pre-ticket increase

Just so I'm on board with the current information- IF room only discount opens up Monday, I will need to rebook at higher ticket price and only get the discount for Nov 30th- Dec 6th and no need to check out/in like with FD

Sorry if this is a no brainer but I have learned
so much here- what a great group I feel so prepared for our trip!

Grace

:)

I am such a newbie and I feel like I have been asking so many questions about all these offers.

We have our reservation made and paid for (October, POR-RGR, park passes, DDP etc). We may pass up the FD if the RGR at POR is not available because we really want our daughters to stay in the RGR. In this case, can we apply the Room Discount instead or are there only a set number of these available as well?

Basically, we don't want to give up the RGR. Seeing as we have already paid for everything, DH said that if we lose the RGR just to get the FD then forget about the FD. If we can get a room discount and not lose the RGR, that would be sweet!

Sorry for the questions (for those that have seen me post different questions in numerous threads)! I am new to all of this. ;)

This just brought back some hope into my life :lmao: I'm in the "first week of December" group that's not getting Free Dining but a RO discount would be awesome :yay:

Any idea of Wilderness Lodge Club Level is included at the 35% off discount? If no, no biggie, I will go to a Woods or Courtyard View or move resorts if necessary.

Thanks for the info and making my Thursday a happy one :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter