September 2008 - Who's going?

6 more days :banana: :banana:

I will be super excited but right now I am just overwhelmed :eek: ....I despise packing :laundy: :sad1:

But it's all worth it to be relaxing at the Poly next week :cool2:

Us too!!! Our first family vacation at WDW, and DH and DS's first time there. I'm so excited!! 12 hrs until we leave...
Now if I could just get my DH to get as excited as I am about this trip. And get him to pack. :sad2

I've been reading all about people from the DIS having lime green Mickey's. I'm clueless about this! Can someone fill me in please?:confused3

So i'm super duper excited to go to disney on the 26th...but it really makes me scared because the tues before that the 16 I have to take my boards and i really hope i pass!!! Going to disney after that is going to be the biggest and most exciting thing ever!

Us too!!! Our first family vacation at WDW, and DH and DS's first time there. I'm so excited!! 12 hrs until we leave...
Now if I could just get my DH to get as excited as I am about this trip. And get him to pack. :sad2

I hope you have a wonderful time! Unfortunately I know all too well about getting the DH into the "magic". If it doesn't work out, you can do what I do now... leave him home! :lmao: :rotfl: :goodvibes I'm sure he come around though!

Have a blast! :woohoo:

Wholy cow! We leave tomorrow! We got a call tonight and won a free upgrade from ASSp to the Contemporary. We were 1 out of 100 on the list as part of the Year of a Million Dreams. How cool is that!:cool1:

Very cool!!! And totally jealous! Congratulations and have a great trip!

well we were heading out to pop sept 28. but having booked with the great xl we had to rebook oct 1st never mind at least we are getting there :cheer2:

ONLY 18 HOURS TO GO AND WE'LL BE LANDING:dance3: :cool1: :dance3: :woohoo: The bad news is I took my poster to work today to laminate and left it there:confused3 ... so I guess I make another one tonight! Hope to see some of you there. I will be at ASMu 18-21 ... look for my poster. It says "DIS is where I love to be".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter