September 2008 - Who's going?

4 days
I can't wait its our first time to WDW. Our boys are getting excited. I had a pedicure done yesterday and had the girl put Mickey heads on my toes, the boys loved it.lol.:rotfl:

4 days
I can't wait its our first time to WDW. Our boys are getting excited. I had a pedicure done yesterday and had the girl put Mickey heads on my toes, the boys loved it.lol.:rotfl:

I hope you have a great time! I'm leaving in 5 days! I can't imagine what a first visit would be like! :lovestruc I've been going since I'm sooo little that seeing it all for the first time is such a great concept! Have a magical trip!:wizard:

I hope you have a great time! I'm leaving in 5 days! I can't imagine what a first visit would be like! :lovestruc I've been going since I'm sooo little that seeing it all for the first time is such a great concept! Have a magical trip!:wizard:

5 Days here too!!!:banana:

I can't believe we are leaving in less than 2 days! This time Saturday we will be in the air on our way back to the World! It's my ds3 and dd1's first time.:banana: :cool1:

6 days til we leave. First time with the girls.
Now I have to pack. How come Mom always does the packing?

Poly here we come :banana:

6 days til we leave. First time with the girls.
Now I have to pack. How come Mom always does the packing?

Poly here we come :banana:

I think it's because other wise, we would have nothing that we needed and everything we didn't. We do it to keep our sanity!

14 days from now we will be on our way to the world! Hoping to make it to Jax & then on the to world the moring of 9/26 :thumbsup2

WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD TOMORROW:cool1:
THIS TIME TOMORROW WE WILL BE BASKING IN THE GLOW OF THE WORLD:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

totally packed! even have my passport, money and park tickets in my carry on bag! lol.. good thing DH is a dentist! I even have a new toothbrush packed! lol.. I am ready to walk out the door and I don't leave for four more days!:rolleyes1

Wholy cow! We leave tomorrow! We got a call tonight and won a free upgrade from ASSp to the Contemporary. We were 1 out of 100 on the list as part of the Year of a Million Dreams. How cool is that!:cool1:

Wholy cow! We leave tomorrow! We got a call tonight and won a free upgrade from ASSp to the Contemporary. We were 1 out of 100 on the list as part of the Year of a Million Dreams. How cool is that!:cool1:

:banana: That's exciting.

Now you are making me wonder about a call I missed before our trip in June. I noticed on my caller ID that we missed a call from WDW and I called back and the CM that answered couldn't find any reason why I would have been called.

That is sooo cool! Congrats and enjoy! I'm answering my phone the next two days for sure! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter