September 2010

My new DH and I booked our trip to WDW on Saturday!

We're going September 2010 as a joint Honeymoon/1st Anninversay (we just got married on Friday!).

We've booked the Coronado Springs and have taken the DDP as it would have come in very useful when we were last there - speant most of our money on food, drinks and ice cream (the rest on pins!).

We're already planning where we want to go and what we want to do like the Behind the Magic Tours or what costume we could wear to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party if it's on during our stay - I've already been a witch twice and my DH a cowboy and a pirate.

We can not wait!! :woohoo:

we are planning on going in september 2010. my wife and I and our daughter (will be 18 months at the time) Wife wants to stay at a value resort but I want to stay at the contemporary.

Just booked POP for Sep 17-25, 2010. Me, DD, DGD, and, hopefully, SIL. My SIL has never stayed on WDW property so it will really be a treat for her. We'll be a little crowded but we'll take turns sleeping on a blow-up mattress. Staying at POP means we can stay a couple extra days with the same budget, besides DGD LOVES POP. She is still talking about our 2007 trip when she was made "POP Star of the Day" at the Flower pool. :hippie:

I am hoping that the free dining that is offered is the regular DDP and not QSDP.

We are going in September 2010. Wow, it's only a year away, and it will be here before we know it. My first September visit to WDW was in 1998, then again in 2006, and now again in 2010. I can't wait. I love to plan going to WDW! Hope everyone who goes in September 2010 have an awesome visiting!

We just got back from WDW and are contemplating our next trip. For those of you who've been in September before with free dining, do you book every year as a bounce back or do they generally offer free dining at this time every year? I wanted a bounce back so bad!, but there was none for us according to front desk and reservation line. I know there were offers, but we didn't get one. Would love to book with free dining again. If it's not free, DH doesn't think it's worth it. :(

My DH and I are planning a Sept 2010 trip, we orginally wanted to go in June for our first Anniversary but decided to some money and go during a value season and hopefully a less crowded one. Now if only I could decide on a resort..every time I think I've picked one I read up or see pictures of another one lol...I've decided that the resorts are like picking a wedding dress..once you've found one, you really need to stop looking :rotfl:

Yay more 2010-ers :)

We finally officially booked, Sept 29th til Oct 13th and we cannot wait. Are going to stay at Poly for the first time and are going to check out possible wedding locations as well :)

See you there :)

We are booked with bounceback free dining at Wilderness Lodge from Sept 4th-10th! I am planning already! Is it too soon??! :)

Hi to everyone ! I'm new to DisBoards, but have been reading everyday!! we're also planning our trip for Sept 2010 for the GF. We've never stayed there, but heard wonderful things about the hotel !:lovestruc
we can't wait to show our 4 year old Walt Disney World !!!:wizard:

Glad to see a thread for 2010! We were at POFQ earlier this month and booked the bounceback offer:banana: We will be there from Aug.29 through Sep. 4 2010 at Caribbean Beach. We have never stayed there before and my husband wanted to try someplace different:scared1: I have heard that the place is huge so we booked one of the "preferred" locations.

Looking forward to hearing everyone's plans:goodvibes

We're going Sept 2010 as well. Haven't nailed down the exact dates yet, but I'm already getting in planning mode (I just can't help it). We'll hopefully be staying at the Beach Club again! It will be DS2's first trip (he'll be 1 1/2 by then)!!

September 24th!!!!

We are hoping to get free dining again....for the 3rd time....

If Disney offers the Free Dining promotion for bounceback, is it generally a good indication that this will also be offered to the general public for the dates as well ? it seems like for 2009 bounceback was offered in 2008 for free dining in 2009 and then it opened up to the public. I know, I'm SO wishful thinking for free dining Sept 2010 and all of you that got bounceback have me SO excited that it might be offered again!! :yay: it would seem odd to only offer it for bounceback wouldn't it ? Also, the UK websites are showing free dining for Aug / Sept 2010......if anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate it. ( I'm afraid to go ahead and book too soon I think!) :rolleyes:

If Disney offers the Free Dining promotion for bounceback, is it generally a good indication that this will also be offered to the general public for the dates as well ? it seems like for 2009 bounceback was offered in 2008 for free dining in 2009 and then it opened up to the public. I know, I'm SO wishful thinking for free dining Sept 2010 and all of you that got bounceback have me SO excited that it might be offered again!! :yay: it would seem odd to only offer it for bounceback wouldn't it ? Also, the UK websites are showing free dining for Aug / Sept 2010......if anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate it. ( I'm afraid to go ahead and book too soon I think!) :rolleyes:

They have offered free dining in the fall to everyone since 2005. Sometimes the dates change to everyone then what was offered to bounceback, I think. I believe it is quite possible to be offered to the general public. Normally the word leaks in March and bookings start in April. I'm waiting.....

Just got back a few days ago fro 10 nights of FD at Pop Century and booked the Free Dining Bounceback for Sept 26-October 10th. Also staying at Pop again. We need a single point bus stop resort due to two of us wheelchair bound.
Looking to compare prices if someone else has the same dates with 2 adults and 2 one day base tickets (AP holders). Still stuffed from eating our way through the resort, and starting to think ADR's already, sob....:goodvibes:goodvibes:lmao:

Me too !!! with any luck, they'll release the promotion earlier since ADR's and park hours are now going to be 180 days out !! we'll all keep our fingers crossed :banana::banana::banana: Come on FREE DINING !!!

Just to let people know, that the shuttle is scheduled to launch on the 16th of Sept next year. We did see it once before when we were at Disney its really something to see.

Chuck

Just to let people know, that the shuttle is scheduled to launch on the 16th of Sept next year. We did see it once before when we were at Disney its really something to see.

Chuck

That is good to know! Hopefully the weather will cooperate. We saw a shuttle launch from Tom Sawyer Island and it was cool to see with the Castle in front of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter