September 2012

Heard back from Candy Cane and they will hold parcels. Have done a little shop. Will wait for DD to come home (at her Dad's) then she can add what she wants to the order.

Where else do people shop from and get delivered?

We did orders from both Disney Store and from Amazon :) I ordered quite a few items from Amazon at the same time and presumed they would come packaged up together. But no, because they seem to come from different vendors, they all came individually so POR had to hold heaps and heaps of packages for us of all different sizes. Most of the Amazon orders were kind of boring, such as washing powder sachets, but it was still like Christmas opening all the packages when we arrived! :lmao:

Heard back from Candy Cane and they will hold parcels. Have done a little shop. Will wait for DD to come home (at her Dad's) then she can add what she wants to the order.

Where else do people shop from and get delivered?

awesome result.....

the stores I regularly buy from:
disney
msl soccer
amazon
ebay pins
costume store for MNSSHP outfits
passporter
star trek

free postage every time:thumbsup2

:rolleyes11 Disney store order done well a few things anyway will need to go back and do another just got the sale stuff what was i meant to be doing travel insurance oops:rotfl:

me too..havent looked at insurance yet..bad me

but went to bunnings again this morning..more tap shower stuff, cause apparently you cant have enough tap shower stuff:rotfl:

Oh I just realised, it's one month today we are off to Sydney on the 8th of August and two months today we are off to LAX on the 8th of Sept! :dance3::dance3:

Find and buy travel insurance (since i have now paid for everything)
finish daily tour planning
check in for cruise
start looking at online shopping..

double check my internal flights, delta have a habit of changing times, especially at around 8 weeks out....:wave2:

just checked, they changed arrival time, so no biggy......just have to keep on top of things..i think flt number changed as well...

travel insurance
daily trip plans for WDW
fill in online info for cruise
check / clean my suitcases ..as its a lovely sunny day, ok cold, but sunny to air them out.
double check flights
get info on vegas portion of trip..whats on etc

should be a stella day:thumbsup2

66 sleeps

travel insurance
daily trip plans for WDW
check / clean my suitcases ..as its a lovely sunny day, ok cold, but sunny to air them out.
double check flights

66 sleeps

so I did none of the above list.....oh well..still have 65 days to do it in:wave2:

Getting ready to buy our AP discount Halloween party tickets tomorrow morning - I briefly considered waking up at 1am when it's 8am LA time but decided it will be too cold! so will wake up at 5.30am to buy tickets, then go for a run before work, and I will feel virtuous all day.

Also I got all excited at work today - the company launched a new intranet site, and on the front page is a colouring in competition for employees' kids aged 3 to 8 (of which I have 2) - and the grand prize is a family trip to Disneyland Paris!! So my 8 year old has been busily colouring in her entry tonight. Although when I think about it, I doubt the company will pick a winner from Australia (the company has branches worlwide and is based in Paris), and the prize is probably just a 1 day family pass or similar, not the whole shebang of accomodation, airfares etc. Ah well, doesn't hurt to try and hope.

Oh I just realised, it's one month today we are off to Sydney on the 8th of August and two months today we are off to LAX on the 8th of Sept! :dance3::dance3:
:dance3: Its so nice for you to have 2 countdowns will make the time go faster
travel insurance
daily trip plans for WDW
double check flights

66 sleeps
that sounds a bit like my list for today instead of packing suitcases and buying travel insurance DD13 and i went and had our hair done:rotfl: I will get on to that tomorrow

Getting ready to buy our AP discount Halloween party tickets tomorrow morning - I briefly considered waking up at 1am when it's 8am LA time but decided it will be too cold! so will wake up at 5.30am to buy tickets, then go for a run before work, and I will feel virtuous all day.

Also I got all excited at work today - the company launched a new intranet site, and on the front page is a colouring in competition for employees' kids aged 3 to 8 (of which I have 2) - and the grand prize is a family trip to Disneyland Paris!! So my 8 year old has been busily colouring in her entry tonight. Although when I think about it, I doubt the company will pick a winner from Australia (the company has branches worlwide and is based in Paris), and the prize is probably just a 1 day family pass or similar, not the whole shebang of accomodation, airfares etc. Ah well, doesn't hurt to try and hope.

:goodvibesI hope you get your Halloween party tickets and good luck with the colouring in competition :goodvibes

Not sure if any of you read our Nov/Dec thread so thought I better put it on here too - Disney have released free dining dates from Sep 30th to Dec 13th (not all dates) and the rumour is this offer will be released to the public on July 12th. Not sure if any of you are going during those dates but wanted to mention it in case:)

9 weeks today until we fly out :thumbsup2

So, things to do

Travel insurance
2 more hotels to book
ESTA's
Hire car
Online shopping :p

Pretty sure I'm missing something.

Do my tax :upsidedow
Time is flying!

I did buy a toothbrush to put in my suitcase yesterday :p

then look no further

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Browse_Sale-Sale-Bridesmaid-Dresses__pageSize-all

get them shipped to your resort..that what I'm doing, and for $60 a gown, you cant go wrong!:thumbsup2
and there is a store in Orlando

David's Bridal
Millenia Plaza
4665 Millenia Plaza Way
Orlando, FL 32839

Store:407-355-9811
Alteration:407-355-3112

Regular Store Hours:
M-F:11:00AM - 9:00PM
Sat:10:00AM - 7:00PM
Sun:12:00PM - 6:00PM

:wave2:Cost me $820.89 for $805US today at Aust Post?
Still no travel insurance but I will do that tomorrow after DH has been to the dentist:)

Managed to book our port arrival time and a Palo reservation today for the cruise today. There were plenty of times left for Palo, so I took a punt on the last slot for brunch on the last sea day. If the kids aren't coping with the kids club we'll cancel the day beforehand.

Booked Alcatraz and SF Fire Truck tour a week or so ago independently and saved big bucks. We will do our own thing in San Diego and Ensenada too. So that's it for bookings for the DCL cruise. Now we need to book shuttles to and from the port.

Okay do I need to do a tour plan? I've got the Unoffical Guide 2012 with the rip outs at the back. Would they do? Last time I was at DL we just wandered around and went on three rides all day. I don't want to haul the kids from pillar to post but I also don't want to waste four days. So should I stick to the UG plans for travelling with the winkies?

Managed to book our port arrival time and a Palo reservation today for the cruise today. There were plenty of times left for Palo, so I took a punt on the last slot for brunch on the last sea day. If the kids aren't coping with the kids club we'll cancel the day beforehand.

Booked Alcatraz and SF Fire Truck tour a week or so ago independently and saved big bucks. We will do our own thing in San Diego and Ensenada too. So that's it for bookings for the DCL cruise. Now we need to book shuttles to and from the port.

Okay do I need to do a tour plan? I've got the Unoffical Guide 2012 with the rip outs at the back. Would they do? Last time I was at DL we just wandered around and went on three rides all day. I don't want to haul the kids from pillar to post but I also don't want to waste four days. So should I stick to the UG plans for travelling with the winkies?

:cool1: sounds great i really wanted to do Alcatraz before they close it have fun.
Gosh i just cant imagine having a touring plan for DL even in July we still rode on nearly everything and some things multiple times all the ones we looked at had you going from one end of the park to the other we just chose to do one area at a time:)

Dining Plan will now be around $55 per adult in 2013

nuts!

just not worth it anymore.....so enjoy it this year if you have it:crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter