September 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
New policy for threads - Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are no longer allowed. Since Disney no longer allows transferring of reservations to new names, we will no longer support trading of ADRs.

If you and another poster choose to call Disney at the same time to attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine and outside of the boards.

Only Cancellation Notice Posts will be allowed going forward. Wanted posts will be deleted without comment.

Thank you for understanding the reason for this change.

Just cancelled a Be Our Guest reservation for 2 on September 24th....hope someone can use it:thumbsup2

6:25 PM was time

I have a few reservations to BOG that I need to cancel.

Disclaimer: I wasn't hogging them, but between a late ADR because it was all I found, a just in case ADR for the following weekend in case we switched, and the one I snagged today for our desired time that I could only get for four people instead of two, I have a few to cancel!

ANYWAY, I'm going to cancel these tonight around 9 o'clock EST (pm me to arrange a different time if you want to try to catch one):

September 8th @ 5:10pm - 2 people being taken off my ADR
September 8th @ 9:20pm - Party of 2
September 14th @ 8:25pm - Party of 2

Just canceled Chef Mickey for wednesday, Sept. 4 at 5:40 for a party of 3.

Just canceled 3 adults and 1 child for CRT on 9/23 at 4:15 pm. Hope someone on here can use it;)

I just cancelled the following:

8/31 6:05pm (4) Coral Reef
9/3 5:45pm (4) CRT
9/6 8:15pm (7) La Hacienda

As soon as I post this message, I'll be cancelling the following:

9/16 @ 5:15pm for 7 - Cinderella's Royal Table
9/17 @ 12:10pm for 7 - Sci Fi Dine-In Theater

Good luck! :)

Canceling two BOG reservations, both for a party of 4. 9/18 at 6:50 and 9/21 at 7:40.

Anybody know if there is also an October 2013 Cancelled ADR thread? I searched but cannot find one. Thanks!

Be Our Guest Dinner
Date: Sunday, September 08, 2013
Time: 5:10 PM
Guests: 2 Adults

I'll hold onto this until tomorrow (Friday) night at around 7pm unless someone wants to coordinate (pm me or post here), I'm more than happy to! We had to switch our dates and were lucky enough to get the date we wanted :)

I have a BOG ressie for 6 people for sept 21 at 8:45 I will be canceling- if anyone wants to coordinate with me to try to grab it let me know!

Officially switched our dates- will be canceling these tomorrow if anyone wants! All for 5 people

Sept 28- raglan road 8:30 pm
Sept 29- 1900 park fare 8:30 pm
Sept 30- akershus 6:30 pm

I don't see an October thread? But here's the October ones!

Oct 1- mama melrose fantasmic - 1:30
Oct 2- ohana 7:10
Oct 3- coral reef 6:10
Oct 4- sci-fi 8:15
Oct 5- BOG 6:30
Oct 6- ohana breakfast 9:30

A question came up "why was the last post on this thread from days ago"

It is because every post since that time was a wanted post, which isn't allowed per the thread guidelines in the first post.

I can say...if anyone has a BOG to cancel, it is safe to assume that someone here can use it!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter