****September 2013 - LIST STARTED! - Join me in planning and counting down!!****

Leaving in the morning! Will be at WDW this time tomorrow! :hyper:Now to just finish these pesky last minute chores.

Is it bad that I'm already sad tomorrow is our last park day! On our ride of the monorail when they did the "and if this is the end of your stay" I almost cried lol my DS 16 says "mom we have tomorrow" shouldn't that be the other way around haha!! Thanks to all in this group and many more I have been able to approach this "first" like I knew something yet didnt understand that feeling of needing Disney until today and I must say we will definitely return! Discussions began today of when&where for our next stay!!

Is it bad that I'm already sad tomorrow is our last park day! On our ride of the monorail when they did the "and if this is the end of your stay" I almost cried lol my DS 16 says "mom we have tomorrow" shouldn't that be the other way around haha!!

We get it, we really do! :hug: The only thing that keeps my chin up at the end of the trip is knowing that we are ;planning another one. So glad you had a great first experience! Enjoy today (and it's okay to tear up).

Wow...10 more days and soooo much left on my to do list!! How is it that it seems like your trip is so far away but at the same time it seems like time is passing you by?!?!

17 days ttil I arrive at POP on the 24th didn't count today its all over lol

14 days until our surprise trip! Staying at CBR in a Pirate room. The kids are doing to be so surprised, I can't wait :)

Just found this thread.....

Leaving the 14th thru the 21st for our Honeymoon:) Got married August 4 but waited a bit due to work to take our trip. We are staying at the Orange Lake Resort thanks to our wonderful best man who hooked us up. Getting excited! Packed today since it's my last day off of work until Friday:)

Just found this thread.....

Leaving the 14th thru the 21st for our Honeymoon:) Got married August 4 but waited a bit due to work to take our trip. We are staying at the Orange Lake Resort thanks to our wonderful best man who hooked us up. Getting excited! Packed today since it's my last day off of work until Friday:)

WooHoo! A Disneymoon! :yay: Have a fantastic time.

48 hours and we will be headed back to our Magical place! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter