September 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - RULES 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I sadly just had to cancel my trip 9/25-9/29 :sad1:
disney dining canceled my ADRs at the same time as I canceled the resort reservation. I'm sorry for the lack of notice.
I had a CRT breakfast on 9/26 at 10:20, 9/25 Ohana at 5:25, 9/26 BOG at 6:25, a 1900 park fare and Ohana breakfasts on 9/29 and 9/28. A few others as well. Unfortunately my daughter is sick and we are unable to travel. I hope someone can grab these now!

Finally got the family to solidify plans! I have the following if anyone would like to coordinate. It's very last minute so I need to know soon on some of them so I can cancel and get charged a fee. So sorry I didn't get it sorted out sooner! Thurs 9/25: BOG @ 8:55pm for 4 people Fri 9/26: Crystal Palace @ 1pm for 4 people Fri 9/26: Akershus @ 8:05pm for 4 people Sat 9/27: Crystal Palace @ 7:05pm for 4 people Sat 9/27: Crystal Palace @ 8:25pm for 4 people I would be happy to set to another DIS member! PM and I will try to respond as soon as I can. We will be in the parks, so I will be at the mercy of their wifi :P I MAY, I repeat, MAY also be canceling two others. I have to verify in the morning and will update post ASP. They would be: Sat 9/27: CRT @ 9:25am for 4 people Sun 9/28: Chef Mickey's @ 8:50am for 4 people Hoping to pay it forward and get y'all some reservations you've been searching for!

BOG has been taken :-)

Need to cancel BOG for 9/27 at 4:05 let me know if anyone wants this :)

Reservation for 2

Just cancelled:

Chef Mickey's 9/27 7:15pm

1900 Park Fare 9/28 5:40pm

Crystal Palace 9/29 11:30am

All for 6 people

Good luck! Hope somebody on here can snag them!

I have a Chef Mickey's on 10/2 at 7:50 AM for up to 5 people. PM to coordinate:)

***Just Cancelled***
California Grill 9/30 @ 7:05pm 4ppl

Need to cancel by 5pm CST tomorrow. PM me to coordinate.

I have two reservations to cancel. PM to coordinate. I will cancel at 9pm EST Friday night if I don't hear from anyone.

9/30 - Crystal Palace at 11:45pm for 4 people
10/2 - Be Our Guest at 6:10pm for 4 people (MNSSHP night) **GONE**

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter