September 2015 Countdown!

257 days for me! :cool1:

This will be my first time driving down to WDW. I live in California but I'm flying to my sister's place in Georgia and driving down with her, my brother-in-law and niece. It's practically the same distance from where I live now to San Francisco and we've done that drive many times with my parents.

Other important countdowns:
77 days until I can make ADRs :love:
197 days until I can make Fastpass+ reservations

I'm chugging along with my savings as well

Anyone else create a vacation savings account with Disney? I'm only saving the amount needed for the hotel and dining plan as we are purchasing our tickets on base and air is cheaper elsewhere.

257 days for me! :cool1:

This will be my first time driving down to WDW. I live in California but I'm flying to my sister's place in Georgia and driving down with her, my brother-in-law and niece. It's practically the same distance from where I live now to San Francisco and we've done that drive many times with my parents.

Other important countdowns:
77 days until I can make ADRs :love:
197 days until I can make Fastpass+ reservations

I'm chugging along with my savings as well

Anyone else create a vacation savings account with Disney? I'm only saving the amount needed for the hotel and dining plan as we are purchasing our tickets on base and air is cheaper elsewhere.

I'm at 252 days
71 til ADRs

Yes I am using the savings account.

I can not wait!!!!!

Just called today get some pricing info. Man I'm in sticker shock. We went sept 2013 and had free dining. We need two rooms since there is 7 of us. $11,000+ for POFQ or $13000+ for WL. YIKES!! We can't go if there is no free dining. Just can't pay that kind of money.

Did you look into renting points instead? Can't get free dining that way but it might be way cheaper. .

I am sitting here waiting for midnight so I can say it!:hyper: OK, I think I have everyone added to the list. Let me know if I missed you or have something incorrect.

Hi everyone and Happy New Year! Can you add us! September 7th to the 14th Port Orleans Riverside!!!! I can't wait to make dining reservations we are bouncing back from last year

So glad I can finally say we're going to wdw this year, only 253 more days till pop century:cool1::woohoo::cool1::woohoo:

Hello, count us in for September! We were scheduled to cruise with Disney in September 2015, but we changed our plans to do a full WDW vacation instead.

We're waiting for Night of Joy lineups and prices to be announced, as well as free dining dates to be released before we book, but I'm excited to start planning!

Hello all!

I've been organizing our "WDW Family Vacay" for a few months now...my partner and I, my parents, my brother and his family, & possibly my two sisters and their families are coming. My family has never been to WDW, so I'm serving as their "tour guide" of sorts. :cool1:

Tentative Dates: 9/22/15 - 9/30/15
Resort: CSR

Please add us :yay:

9/8 to 9/15. POR with free dining .

May tweak arrival day depending on MNSSHP dates if only party is on arrival day due to NOJ.

We are joining you all! We booked the free dining bounce back last August. It will be myself, DS8, and DD6. We are booked for POR in a royal room but I've asked our travel agent to change us to POFQ in a standard room. I hope to use the savings to upgrade us to Deluxe Dining. We had it in August and I absolutely loved it. I know some people think it is too much food but I love to eat :)

Our dates are Sept 19-26.

Yay!
add us to the fun!
September 28th-October 2nd staying at CBR

this is our first trip with our son! he will be 22 months at the time!
so excited and planning like crazy already!

We are going to WDW THIS year!! :woohoo:

Now if only we could get some park hours... I'm never satisfied with my Disney planning! :D

So I am stressing a little about dates here. We have never went in September (we went in February, March, April and June) and originally I picked September 12-19 because it is after the busy first week of the month here at work and was confident in my planning until I realized that Epcot's Food and Wine is likely going on our last day or two there and then that NOJ is going on our first night there (which I was hoping could be a late MK night). Now I am worrying about crouds and second guessing my dates. However we cannot go earlier and if we go later than Epcot will be busy the whole trip.

Can anyone who has went during a time like this in September ease my mind about crowd levels?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter