September 2016

DH and I decided to treat ourselves and we upgraded from POR to AKL! We have never stayed at AKL so we are beyond excited! If anyone has any tips or suggestions we are all ears! :) we booked a standard room, so I know we might not see the savanna from our room but I am okay with it because I know there are plenty of other stops to view the animals!
Congratulations! Both are excellent resorts, but it is always nice to go Deluxe. I'll update your resort.

Can't wait for arrival! GF Sept 16-22.
I haven't opened the suitcases yet, but I have started lining up clothes in a section of my closet for the kids. Halloween costumes are either here or here by the end of the week. I can't pack up too much clothes for the kids as they are still wearing their shorts. Last time we went later so they were wearing jeans and leggings here so I could get packing.

Can't wait for arrival! GF Sept 16-22.
I haven't opened the suitcases yet, but I have started lining up clothes in a section of my closet for the kids. Halloween costumes are either here or here by the end of the week. I can't pack up too much clothes for the kids as they are still wearing their shorts. Last time we went later so they were wearing jeans and leggings here so I could get packing.

Congratulations, it is almost packing time. We are moving piles and collections to our suitcases now.
We have the same dillema with it being able to pack whatever will wear this week. Hopefully it stays cool since most of our shorts are packed.

OH wow we have 7 days to go for our upcoming CSR 9 day stay!!! I have started packing and also made lists of what still needs to be packed. On top of it all I have college classes, so whenever I get done with homework/studying I reward myself with packing for our trip!!!! I am getting so excited I can't sit still anymore, especially since this is our first stay at CSR (and have always wanted to stay there).

OH wow we have 7 days to go for our upcoming CSR 9 day stay!!! I have started packing and also made lists of what still needs to be packed. On top of it all I have college classes, so whenever I get done with homework/studying I reward myself with packing for our trip!!!! I am getting so excited I can't sit still anymore, especially since this is our first stay at CSR (and have always wanted to stay there).
That sounds like great motivation. I love when the number of days left to wait is shorter than your trip.

9 days to go for me. I haven't started packing yet.

We are at 2 days, 21 hours and tonight is our big packing night. We have started but hope to have most of it done tonight. It is getting close!

2 more sleeps! Laundry today and final packing!

Spent an hour yesterday arguing with insurance and the dexcom (type 1 diabetes blood sugar sensor) company. they wouldn't ship her stuff until Monday but on Monday they didn't ship it. Now it won't be here in time. I raised my voice a little. And now I will be talking with the CEO of the insurance company today.....hoping to make some changes. Won't help this time around. Just a frustrating day.

And 2 more sleeps until I don't' have to think about that stuff (maybe)!!!

Down to 4 days and I cannot focus at work. Pretty sure I spend more time daydreaming then crunching numbers :)

Yes! This is me haha I am at 6 days till we leave and I am trying to work ahead so I don't have a lot when I come back....but all I want to do is think about our trip!

I'm with both of you. Doing work and listening to Disney music :upsidedow

Last edited:
If anyone is at CBR or coming by Friday, we have lots of water, chips, and yogurt tubes that we won't be able to pack to take back home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter