***September Car Rentals***

Originally Posted by n2mm
OK, finally!! I've been watching all of these treads about Alamo dropping and today we finally got a drop on National for September. My rate dropped $10. I was paying $130.03 for a full size/Executive Aisle for a week (9/29-10/5) using code 5007125 and $40 coupon ND1881JDK. Now I'm paying $120 total. Pretty good for a guaranteed full size or larger!!!

Thanks! I just re-booked my 8 day rental and saved $24. My new total is $132.57 for Sept 25-Oct 2 (which includes an extra day since we are returning the car late). :cool1:

Just wanted to mention that my rate fell again today. Only $5, but still, it's $5 in my pocket. I'm now paying $115 total for a full size/executive aisle. Using the same codes as last time. You might want to check again for a new lower rate.

I wish they would extend that $50 coupon. I need to start my rental on the 21st. Just missed it! I can't find any rates less than about 160 for our trip. Stinks...I keep trying hotwire too. The days of my 100 rentals have gone out the window it seems!

I'm new to this car rental reservation stuff...trying some codes I see here but most seem to require a full week reservation, but I'm only renting 9/17-9/21. Any advice?

Just wanted to mention that my rate fell again today. Only $5, but still, it's $5 in my pocket. I'm now paying $115 total for a full size/executive aisle. Using the same codes as last time. You might want to check again for a new lower rate.

Thanks for the heads up! I just checked and mine dropped also $5. I'll take any money they want to give me. It will help pay for the gas. :cool1:

I'm new to this car rental reservation stuff...trying some codes I see here but most seem to require a full week reservation, but I'm only renting 9/17-9/21. Any advice?

You might want to try priceline's name your own price.

You might want to try priceline's name your own price.

I took a look at priceline and I don't think there is any way to filter out any of the rental agancies in any way, right? Like for hotels you can specify # of starts, but no way to do anything comparable with cars, right? I've read some bad reviews for some rental agencies and I am worried that going with priceline would give me one of the ones I might not want...

I took a look at priceline and I don't think there is any way to filter out any of the rental agancies in any way, right? Like for hotels you can specify # of starts, but no way to do anything comparable with cars, right? I've read some bad reviews for some rental agencies and I am worried that going with priceline would give me one of the ones I might not want...

Correct, but the worse one out of the bunch I would say would be Budget that they deal with. The list goes as: Alamo, Avis, Hertz, Budget, National

I made a bid for a mini-van and it was accepted by Alamo who I was initially planning on going through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter