September Dilemma

cruise-o-matic

DVC..............Wannabe, DVC..............Gonna
OK. Here’s my dilemma:

DW & I have our 1st trip home to HHI scheduled for Wed-Sat 9/14-17. Three nights in a studio for 47 points. These are banked points from ’03, so we have to use them by the end of November. This will be our 17th anniversary and we haven’t been to HH since our honeymoon.

Now, SWA is offering $39 each way fares from RDU to MCO. I called MS today and there are studios at ALL WDW resorts (no BWV standards though) for either 9/14-17 or 9/15-18.

Notes:
• We are staying at BCV in December for DW’s 40th. DD8 will also be going with us.
• We’re also planning a 5 night stay in a 2BR in July ’06 for DD’s 9th. My Sis’s family may be going with us. While we’re in FL, we may also go to Ft. Meyers to see my Granddad for 3 nights, then return for another 3-4 nights in a studio.
• Return in 11/06 for F&WF to get one last trip out of our AP’s.
• DD goes to an extended year school, 200 days instead of 180, so we have no issues if she misses a few days for trips.

So what do we do?

a) Keep our HH plans.
b) Go to WDW – Adults only trip. We do not have our AP’s yet, so we were thinking of just a single trip maybe to BB (so DW can do Summit Plummet) and then just resort hop, DTD & Cirque. Probably would stay at SSR in this case and use the DTD busses to resort hop.
c) Same as (b), but go ahead and get our AP’s and DDE. (And not do the 11/06 trip or possibly return in 9/06 instead.)
d) Same as (c), but take DD. This would be a Thu-Sun trip so she would only miss 1½-2 days of school.

Suggestions please.

stick with HH. there was a reason you picked it - right?

although I would go to WDW without a doubt. but my trip would have been scheduled for WDW already.

spiceycat said:
stick with HH. there was a reason you picked it - right?

although I would go to WDW without a doubt. but my trip would have been scheduled for WDW already.

We had banked points that we wanted to use and could travel to HH w/o flying. But now that SW has those low fares, it's ever so tempting to make it a WDW trip...... :moped:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter