September folks - How are you booking ADR's without park hours?

Elliott

Mouseketeer
I just booked our room for October 29th for 8 days. Our last trip was June '09 when ADR's were 90 days and no online booking. I am trying to prepare for my 180 mark which is April 27th and learn the new system, etc.
I noticed that today the last date I can see park hours for is Sept 9 but 180 days from today's is Sept 5 and if you add the +10 it takes you to the 15th! So how is anyone making ADR's for the 10th - 15th without those park hours? Just curious.:confused3

Where are you looking? I can see the entire month of September on several sites. :confused3 They've been up since March 1.

I have been looking on the official WDW site here..
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/ca...ly_endDate=20100909&asmbly_startDate=20100831
I see now that the DIS has the hours posted on their site. Sorry about that.
So if September went up March 1, October will go up April 1? Does that mean November won't go up until May 1?

The park hours are supposed to be released 6 months in advance - sometimes it's earlier & sometimes it's later. Sept hours were actually released on 2/25/10 on the WDW site - you just had to click on each individual date in order to see the park hours - you couldn't see them by just looking at the Sept calendar.

Hi,

I just made all my ADR's for our trip 9-6 to 9-13. Like the pp said I went on to the website and clicked next day after the first available date and found the hours. The only problem is these hours are subject to change so I just have to hope it stays the same.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter