Service men/women to Keep in our Prayers...feel free to add to the list

What a wonderful thread...;)

Pleaes include my dear friend's husband in your prayers:

Senior Master Sgt. Phil Aldering with the 319th Air Refuling Wing from Grand Forks Air Force Base.

May our Lord watch over and protect all these soldier listed here...and the thousands of others protecting our freedom.

My BIL and Sullybear (on DIS) DH:

Capt. Andrew Sullivan
2nd Marine Aircraft Wing - Cherry Point
Marine Wing Communications Squadron 28

Be Safe and come home soon!!

Prayers will be said for all of our men and women.

Sgt David E Mack
USMC
15th MEU
HMM 161

Flies CH-46E Sea Knights. Off USS Tarawa. Been flying in and out of Iraq daily..

My son,

SGT Jason P Montgomery who is in the 101st Airborne Division

My Son In law

Chief Petty Office Mark L Sherman on the US Nimiitz

My nephew

1Lt John J Gardiner who is a marine in Saudi Arabia somewhere

My nephew's wife Patricia (Army Reserves) was activated in mid-February, and has been at Ft.Stewart since then. Now her unit is convoying to Charleston to be deployed. She's in some sort of chemical decontamination unit. Their son was 4 earlier this month.

My brother and his wife
SSGT Dale Bartells
SSGT Jennifer Bartells
1st Fighter Squadron
Langley AFB, Virginia
Currently in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia

We have custody of their 3 small children
Dylan 8
Katilyn 6
Logan 2 in April
Please say a prayer for all of our military families

My childhood friend Jon is in the Army Rangers and who knows where he is....also my friend's brother is a military policeman who just got sent to Kuwait.

I would like to add my grandson Nick Brown stationed on the USS Kittyhawke stationed in the Persian Gulf (somewhere out there since we haven't heard from him in some time) also my grandson Michael who is in the Army and somewhere in Kuwait - we also haven't heard from Michael in almost 4 weeks - Please keep them in prayers as well as all the young men and women out there serving our Country - Our America - in fact all those that are threated with this war. May there be peace soon.
God bless them all
Always
Shirley

Mom told me that one guy I knew in HS is in the service so may I add him?

My brother:

Brian Jones
USS Nashville (assault carrier)
Persian Gulf

Originally posted by CourtasanSatine
Mom told me that one guy I knew in HS is in the service so may I add him?

Yes :) Add away.

My sorority little sister (and bridesmaid)'s fiance is going to the Gulf on Friday. :( They're getting married October 2004. His name is Ron -- I don't know what division he's in. He drives tanks, though. Army.

Would like to send Prayers out to my DH's friend and co-workers family that lost an American Hero (their son). His name is Mathew Boule crew chief on the Black Hawk that went down wednesday.Any and all prayers are appreciated as don't know what else anyone could possibly do to express what we feel.We are so very proud of all our soldiers and will keep them all in our prayers!

{{{hugs}}} and prayers for Matthew, his family, and friends. :(

I would like to add my brother Jud who is serving in an undisclosed country. We are waiting for him to return soon.

danalin--I'm so sorry to read that.:(

I found pictures of my sister's husband on this site:

http://www.news.navy.mil/view_single.asp?id=5306

(on the left hand wall, second from right)

http://www.news.navy.mil/view_single.asp?id=3738

(standing on the right, giving a briefing)

I forwarded them to my sister and she was so excited, she hadn't seen them before. He's a Lt. Cmdr on the USS Truman--I'm not completely clear about what he does, but I know he's been flying every day as a wing command (?). He's not a pilot, but trained last year to accompany the flights as part of whatever department he heads.

We live several miles from Quantico, so we have many friends we've made over the years we think of every day who are over there right now or soon to be deployed.

My friend Michael, I just found out he has been sent to Iraq :(

I dont know any other details at this point.

Prayers for our friends, Peggy & Mike, whose son is an Army Ranger and on his way home (back to the States via Germany). He was hit with shrapnel earlier this week (his Mom says it may have happend on his 23rd birthday). Anyway, his name is Kris, and he's going to be OK - this is a young man I've known for 16 years. His younger brother is a medic with the same group. Thank God the Army has the injured call home themselves!

Kris and his brother have been home and back to Georgia. Both are fine and their parents are relieved to have them on US soil!

thank you for letting me post details of my fiances best friend who is serving in the british army in Iraq. We've just had a call from him that he's coming home in 10 days and will be able to be best man at our wedding after all...and better than that, he's safe!:) :)

Still keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers over here.

Angel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter