Shades of Green

*Robin*

bibbity bobbity boo!
Can anyone tell me if you have to be active military to stay at SOG, or if you can show hororable discharge papers for the stay?

Thank you!!

Shades of Green is for active and retired military personnel. Isn't there a distinction between being retired and honorably discharged?

I don't know, probably...my dh served 6 years, but didn't make a career of it...I'm assuming that's what retired would mean.

I had to ask though, you never know! :)

Thank you!!!

No honorable discharge does not apply at SOG-you must hold an current valid military or civilian DOD employee ID-those who can use SOG include all active duty, actively drilling reservists and national guard, those who have retired from the military with benefits-this means you served 20 years or more active or reserve component, and current DOD civilian employees. The easiest way to understand it is if you can not use the commisary and PX on your local base you are not eligible to stay at SOG or any other Armed Forces recreation center

Thank you for the clarification jsmith. I thought there was a distinction, but wasn't sure. My dad is retired military (22+yrs) and I knew he could book with Shades of Green.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter