Shadowryter ~ DISigns Part II ~ Thread Closed...New Link In My Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely, 100% perfect!!! My boys are going to love them! Well DS3 will but I will love it on DS4 months! I'm going to make one more request before your thread gets completely covered up with requests. I would like the same type of design except filled with Mickey and the gang and Mickey standing on one side. I still want the walt Disney world 2010 under it, but could you also make me a separate file of the Walt Disney World 2010? I think I may decide to put that on the back of the Mickey shirts just to make them a little different. Thanks so much!!!
Hi there, here are your requests.:goodvibes

Hi there. I love your DISigns! I was wondering if you could do a Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique invite for my DD. Her name is Madison and we have a surprise appt for her on Sept 28th at 1:20pm (before we go to our 1st MNSSHP!). Thanks so much!
Hi there, here is your request.:goodvibes

I didnt see any but you are soooo good at coming up with your disigns, could you make me a stroller tag with Phineas and Ferb and Isabella if you can find her, oh and perry.

Could it say

Munoz Family
We know what we are going to do today!

Also somewhere could you put Disney 2010
Hi there, how about this?:goodvibes

Your stuff is great. Here are my requests and there is absolutely no hurry.

BBB invitation: one for Sydney and one for Kelsey
TH 10/28 at 10:40am

Cape May Invite: Knight Family
W 10/27 5:05p

Garden Grill Invite: Knight Family
Sun 10/24 5:30

Liberty Tree Tavern: Knight Family
T 10/26 6:50

MNSSHP Invite orange with yellow: Kelsey
10/26

MNSSHP Invitation 4 (The purple border one) Sydney
10/26

Pirate Minnie BG: Sydney

Pirate Mickey BG: Aunt Carol or Carol (whichever looks better)

Thanks in advance. I'll stop there or I would be here all night.
Hi there, here are your requests.:goodvibes

Linda, love the Halloween Treats you made, could I please have the first one:

MNSSHPMMBubble Nanny & FA FA where you have Daniel

and the third one

HappyHalloweenMMPBubble with name Tom & Lois on the ear you have Linda on?

Thank you ever so much. Nanny 3
Hi Nanny, here you go.:goodvibes

Hi there! Can I please have the following?

To Flannery & Molly http://www.4shared.com/photo/4qQn855z/1900_Park_Fare_Invitation_Pink.html? Wednesday December 8th 2010 @ 7:10pm

http://www.4shared.com/photo/rBQRir2n/50s_Prime_Time_Cafe_Invitation.html?
Saturday December 4th 2010 @ 12:50pm

To the Princesses Flannery & Molly
http://www.4shared.com/photo/P6yRg6DD/Akershus_Princess_Storybook_Br.html?
Sunday December 5th 2010 @ 8:25Am

http://www.4shared.com/photo/zmZoQbxv/Cape_May_Character_Buffet_Invi.html?
Tuesday December 7th 2010 @ 7:35am

To Flannery & Molly
http://www.4shared.com/photo/bLK_Gy2c/Crystal_Palace_Invitation_Addy.html?
Thursday December 9th 2010 @ 6:20pm
Hi there, here are your invitations.:goodvibes

I was hoping you might be able to assist me in making a MNSSHP invite for my daughter. I love your villian design. My daughters name is Faith and we don't have a date picked out so instead of a specific date could you put "Tonight."
Thanks...Julie
Hi Julie, here is your invitation.:goodvibes

Hi! I am back! I had asked you awhile ago if you could make me a few signs for my classroom. I have the lists now, so here are my requests:

1st sign: (made w/ Mickey & Minnie heads...Minnie heads have a bow, right? --to distinguish boys & girls, Disney font)

Mrs. Kelli's Morning Mouseketeers:
(boys names are) Luka D., Carson, Nolan, Teo, Lucas
(girls names are) Natalia, Gracie J., Marissa, Makaelyn, Samantha
........................................................................................
2nd Sign: (made w/ same disign as the 1st)

Mrs. Kelli's Afternoon Mouseketeers:
(boys names are) Aaron, Luka S.
(girls names are) Joanna, Gracie C., Jaylee, Emma, Addisyn

.......................................................................................;
One more request: :yay:

Can I have a Minnie Mouse bubble head (the all black one w/ the red bow) w/ the name Ellie? Making an iron-on from it to give to a previous student who is going on her 1st WDW trip in 2 weeks!

Thanks soooo much! Can't wait to see you work your magic!

Kelli
:thumbsup2
Hi Kelli, this was fun. Hope your classes enjoy them as much as I did making them.:goodvibes

Hi Linda, Thank you for the Halloween designs they are great as usual. I was wondering if you saw my request before the Halloween ones? Post #63, it was for a castle MickeyHead, and some gifs. Don't know if you were working on them or just missed it. ;). I also found some great designs I'd love to request: here goes:

Could I please have 2 of these: FA FA on one, Grumpy on other

Could I please have 2 of these: Tom & Lois on one, Nanny & FA FA on other one

Could I please have 2 of these: Lois on one, Nanny on other

Boo To You on one ear, and Grumpy Old FA FA on other ear

Could I please have 2 of these, Tom & Lois on one, and Nanny & FA FA on other one

Thank you ever so much, you are always so accommodating and generous with your talent and time.:cheer2: Nanny 3

Thank you so much for the letter and the name fills i have used the name fills for their placemats at home and they love them!!! Will upload some piccs when i can!! Thanks again!! i really appreicate it!!

x

I just saw the Toy Story name fills and would love those. I like the one with the characters on the outside and then the name fill without WDW and year for names Sarah & Tanner. Thank you so much.

I forgot I need to get on the TS ones for Boss's son also just like my previous post with the name Zeke

Can I make a change please?

post 3171 on your first thread, you filled my request. Is there a way to get them without the "September"? I am sooooo sorry.....we decided that it was just to much wording and just 2010 might be better.

TinkerBell Mickey head (I think it's in the 2nd or 3rd post) with these names:
X-Tina
Molly
Pam

date-- just 2010

Thank you again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter