Shadowryter~DISigns Part III...Thread closing Oct 9th.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI LINDA, I AM SORRY TO BOTHER YOU LIKE THIS, BUT I REALLY LIKE YOUR DESIGNS :goodvibes

I REQUESTED SOME OF THEM, THE ORIGINAL ONE IS POST #2194 AND SINCE I DIDNT SEE ANYTHING THEN I POSTED AGAIN ON # 2505. LIKE SAID IM SORRY TO BOTHER YOU, IF YOU CANNOT DO THEM I WILL UNDERSTAND. JUST PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING, AND YES YOU WILL BE MISSED DURING THE BREAK YOU'RE TAKING! =) HAVE A GREAT DAY!
You are not bothering me. I did post a note that I did not understand most of your requests. Mostly because you gave image numbers which change daily as I upload more. I need a better description in order to do your requests. TIA.:goodvibes

I did look back and tried my best to match your images from what I thought they were. Unfortunately Photobucket is having some upload issues so I am stuck for now and also unable to send you a pm because you do not have enough posts to recieve it.

Hi,

All the best for you, hope everything comes good for you.

Thanks for the hard work and look forward to seeing more of your great work.

You may have to close this thread though and then just do a different thread for just the completed remaining requests as your going to still get a lot of requests from people who won't read about your current situation.

All the best.

FD
This is so true...I plan on finishing requests through pm's and emails. Another thread won't be necessary until I come back. Thank you for your kind words.:goodvibes
Linda

Hi Linda

I would like to request the following designs.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/...ations/BayouPirateCruiseInvitationAnthony.jpg

If you could change it to Ahoy Olivia and Any girl who has ever..... on Monday October 1, 2012 at 9:30

and

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/...ations/ChefMickeysInvitationMacDonaldKids.jpg

If you could put "olivia" as the name and change the second sentence to "They want to celebrate your birthday with you and your family"

October 5, 2012 at 5:00 p.m.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you in advance

Karen

Linda

I was just eyeballing my request #2507, and I realized I made an error on the Pirate Cruise invitation. Could you please have it say "Disney Pirate Adventure" instead of Bayou Cruise, and departing from the Grand Floridian?

I am so sorry. If you can't make the change, that's fine. Olivia will be so excited, she won't notice.

Thanks

Karen

I feel bad asking you for more Disigns! I hope you enjoy your much needed vacation and we can't wait to see you back in action. You are in my thoughts and prayers!!

If you can possibly get to these, that'd be great. If not, I totally understand... they are NEW requests for you to try!

#1 Can you make a DISign with Ariel AND Belle together on it? It would say, "Cousins are the Best Friends" and underneath it would say, "Caitlyn and Shaelyn"

#2 Can you make a Jack Skellington Mickey Bubble Head using this Jack:
HalloweenNameJackSwithBorderLucas.jpg

In one ear it would say "What's This?" and in the other ear it would say "Sooze".

#2b Same DISign as #2, but the name in the ear would be "Shelly"

#3 Can I have a Phineas Mickey Head Bubble with the name "Marcus" in one ear?
#4 Can I have a Ferb Mickey Head Bubble with the name "Tyson" in one ear?

#5 Can I have the following DISign:
RingsandRosesAlways.jpg

With "Ron" in one ear, "Irene" in the other ear, and "40 Years" in the bottom bubble?

#6 (LAST ONE!) Can I have the following DISign:
anniversarymmbubbleredtommytasha.jpg

With "Nonna and Pop Pop" in one ear and "40 Years" in the other ear, and "Happy Anniversary" in the bottom bubble?

We leave on October 12. I am okay with doing things last minute, but if you can get to it soon, I'd love it! (I know you have a TON to do!)

Take care!!!

Hi Linda,
Can I the names Andrew & Logan with Toy Story fill. Thanks again for making our trips Magical!! Enjoy your vacation.

Hi Linda,

I saw in your first post that you've got a lot on your plate right now, so I certainly understand if you're not able to design. If you are up for it however, I'd love the Mickey ears outline design made out of names. We have: Tammy, Matt, Paige, Morgan, Liam, Avery, Cheryl, Caryn. We leave one week from tomorrow, so I know it's short notice.

Thinking of you & hoping for the best with your dad & your vacation!

Tammy

I would like a letter from Mickey and Minnie for my 2 children. I can't find where to see you're designs. I am new to this and just want a simple note saying "Surprise! Your going to Disney! we have helped your parents plan a fun week for you both! We hope you enjoy the surprise and the goodies. Looking forward to seeing you in the park! "

Can you make this? We leave in 1 week, so this may be to short of notice.

I would like a letter from Mickey and Minnie for my 2 children. I can't find where to see you're designs. I am new to this and just want a simple note saying "Surprise! Your going to Disney! we have helped your parents plan a fun week for you both! We hope you enjoy the surprise and the goodies. Looking forward to seeing you in the park! "

Can you make this? We leave in 1 week, so this may be to short of notice.

I found what I wanted. It's under character letters-the one with Mickey and Minnie including signatures. Please let me know if this is possible. Thank you!

I'm back, I am wondering if you will time to do a name fill for me? My granddaughter, Mia is going to have a Tangled birthday and I would love to make her a shirt..Thank you in advance if you have the time:)
Hi there, here is your name fill.:goodvibes

Hi Linda-

Getting ready for our cruise in November where we have 6 families going who has never cruised Disney before. I want to make sure they have a great experience so I want to help them decorate their doors. Could I get the following character initials:
A-Stitch
J-Squirt
M-Crush from Finding Nemo
K-Crush from Finding Nemo
H-Mickey
A-Heimlich (sp??) the caterpillar from Bug's Life
I-Chip
A-Hades
J Winnie the Pooh
J-Roger Rabbit
B-Minnie
J-King Louie from Jungle Book
A-Daisy
A-Belle
J-Mater
R-Grumpy
M-either Abu or Chip from Beauty and Beast
I-Donald
C-Tiana
R-Donald
R-Snow White
J-Chip n Dale

I would like to get the Mickey Bubbles for them as well:
Iro-with Donald
Mardell-with either Chip(from Beauty & Beast) or Abu
Ashley-Daisy
Justin-Mater
Becky-Minnie
Jason-King Louie from Jungle Book
Ian-with Chip or both Chip n Dale
Austin-Hades
Kristen-Crush
Jeff-Roger Rabbit
Kelly-Pluto
Booney-Grumpy
Austin-Donald
Courtney-Aurora
Andrew-Stitch
Jenna-Squirt
Michael-Crush
Janice-Winnie the Pooh
Henry-Mickey
Audrey-Heimlich (Bug's Life)
Ray-Grumpy
Zachary-Dale
Christopher-Pluto
Michael-Donald
Judy-Cinderella
Rand-Donald
Cira-Tiana
Rebecca-Snow White
Joseph-Chip n Dale

Thanks so much

Between you and Millie they are going to have some great magnets!
Hi Judy, just wanted you to know that I am about 85% done with your request. This is a biggie. I've been working on this in the evening and would like your email to send you all these images. My rotater cuff is flaring up with all these points and clicks. Silly I know but sadly true. They will be uploaded to PB later today also. TIA:goodvibes

HI LINDA, THIS IS ZARAHI MARTINEZ, MY POST IS NUMBER 2194. I DONT KNOW IF YOU GOT TO SEE IT OR NOT. SINCE IM NEW TO THIS, I DONT KNOW IF YOU ALREADY DID IT, IF NOT I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE A LOT OF REQUESTS, I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF YOU GOT TO SEE IT!

IF NOT, THIS IS MY ORIGINAL REQUEST: (I JUST ADDED THE LAST ONE) IF YOU DID IT ALREADY THAT'S OK! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!

Thank you so much for all the designs!! I showed them to my daughter and she started jumpping, she loved them too!!

I dont mean to keep bothering you but if, possible, i would like to request 3 more designs!

(all of these designs are on your photobucket account under the mickey bubble section)

1. Is found in page # 2, i would like one of the minnie head bubble just the name --zarahi--

2. Is on page # 3, is the minnie mouse bubble head with the name of nevaeh. I would like the same one but is you can change the color to red. If possible, with the number 5 inside the head and also with the name in the same place where it is. Name: Nayza

3. The last one is on page # 5. It is the black mickey head with a tiara, ariel and the name of brianna on it. I would like it the same way just the name of nayza in the same place where it is, and with cinderella.

4. This very last one I would like to have something done with the pricesses, like the one you did that says " a birthday fit for a princess" or somthing like that. She's turning 5 and her name is Nayza.

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this for us! It is really appreciated!!
Hi there, understand that some of these are totally guesses on my part. I did my best. Here are your requests. Hopefully.:goodvibes

Hi Linda

I would like to request the following designs.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/...ations/BayouPirateCruiseInvitationAnthony.jpg

If you could change it to Ahoy Olivia and Any girl who has ever..... on Monday October 1, 2012 at 9:30

and

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/...ations/ChefMickeysInvitationMacDonaldKids.jpg

If you could put "olivia" as the name and change the second sentence to "They want to celebrate your birthday with you and your family"

October 5, 2012 at 5:00 p.m.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you in advance

Karen
Hi Karen, here are your invitations.:goodvibes

Linda,

As I'm looking through all the design you did for me I realized that I didn't ask for one for Thanksgiving. Could you please make the one below, can you change the year to 2012 and in the ear left ear have Danny and Bonnie and the right ear, Elizabeth, Jason & William?

http://s481.photobucket.com/albums/...iew&current=ThanksgivingBubble2NonniePapa.jpg

Thank you so much in advance for the AWESOME work that you do.

Bonnie
Hi Bonnie, here is your request.:goodvibes

We are going on a Thanksgiving cruise on the Disney Fantasy to celebrate my mother's 70th birthday.

I would love the DCL Mickey Name Outline with the center reading : Nana's 70th Birthday Cruise. I would like nine names filling the outline. They are:
Nana
Patrick
Laurie
Brooks
Conor
Scottie
Kristin
Spencer
Avery

Kristin
Hello Kristin, here is your request.:goodvibes

:rotfl:

First I want to thank you so much for all your hard work. You have made our trips extra special:worship::worship:. When you get time do you think I could get a Merridith name fill with Elisabeth, I forgot to put her on my list:rotfl:
Thank you so much
Michelle
Hi Michelle, here is your request.:goodvibes

Love your work!! I am looking for the mickey outline with the following names. Liz, Ken, Gabrielle, Andrew, Jacci, Chris, Logan, Mom Mom & Pop Pop. Can you also do the Mickey outline with the same names, but leave off Mom mom & Pop pop. They don't know if they are going yet. In the middle can you put Makin Magical Memories 2013 Can I also get Logan with cars fill. thanks
Hi there, here are your requests.:goodvibes

hi Linda -
New here & you are my 1st message. I just LOVE your designs. However, I just saw your message about taking time off, so if this request is a little too late,just let me know.

from your photobucket albums:

request #1:
Disney Parks album page 1, #5
WDWandGangKylie.jpg
please replace 'Kylie' with 'Colton'
replace 'Our Family Vacation' with 'My 1st Visit'

request#2:
Mickey Bubbles album
BabyMinnieBubbleMaisie.jpg -
replace name with 'Eden'
can you add Walt Disney World to the bottom like on the 1st request?

I carefully looked through all your designs before getting ready to send this request (& getting registered, etc), then noticed your recent posting about taking time off, so if this is a little too late, no worries, just let me know & I'll post a general request to the board or send another designer a request.

thank you! and I hope all is well with your family:)
-Kim
Hi Kim...it's not a matter of being "too late," it's a matter of when you need it. I intend to finish all requests even after this thread is closed.:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter