Share you AP rate for Aug-Oct.

mickeys friend

DIS Veteran
Please share your AP rates for Aug.28-Oct 4th.Also tomarrow if you stay 5 or more nights than they'll have something about free dinning (I'am sure that be something like the ones peoples are getting with a pin from their e-mail,but this one is suppost to NOT need a pin) we will just have to wait and see.Also,I would think that you would most likely have to buy your tickets and may not get a discounted room rate.I guess we'll all have to wait and see..But list any and all AP discounts you got and their dates and views,etc.Thanks,looking forward to seeing them. :goodvibes :sunny: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

mickeys friend said:
Please share your AP rates for Aug.28-Oct 4th.Also tomarrow if you stay 5 or more nights than they'll have something about free dinning (I'am sure that be something like the ones peoples are getting with a pin from their e-mail,but this one is suppost to NOT need a pin) we will just have to wait and see.Also,I would think that you would most likely have to buy your tickets and may not get a discounted room rate.I guess we'll all have to wait and see..But list any and all AP discounts you got and their dates and views,etc.Thanks,looking forward to seeing them. :goodvibes :sunny: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
I believe the free dining is a Free Dining Plan if you buy a resort package with room and tickets at regular price. It's not available if you make a room only discount reservation.

I got an AP rate at the Poly for $234 a night (w/o tax). It is a garden view room. :sunny:

Got 2 standard view wing rooms at the Contemporary for 10/1 to 10/8 (mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and brother-in-law are coming along this time) for $174.00 plus tax (plus add the $25.00 for extra adult to one room per night). It would be nice to get one of the rehabbed rooms but not counting on it. Has anyone had a problem getting connecting rooms at any of the resorts?

I got Yacht Club standard view for $224. I am so happy, happy, happy!! :cool1: :banana: :cheer2:

Now how do I get my annual pass? It wouldn't let me order online. Can I wait until we get there?

Thanks!

Lisa

Staying from 8/25 through 9/2. Originally it was going to be an all Pop Centruy stay, but now we're staying at Pop from 8/25 to 8/28, then moving to Coronado Springs until 9/2.

Got AP Rate for Coronado Springs Resort King Bedroom (no standard rooms left) for $104/night (without tax). Total savings over $230!! :cool1: :cool1:

Good Luck everyone else! What a lovely surprise on this rainy cloudy day! :sunny:

lisatradingspaces said:
I got Yacht Club standard view for $224. I am so happy, happy, happy!! :cool1: :banana: :cheer2:

Now how do I get my annual pass? It wouldn't let me order online. Can I wait until we get there?

Thanks!

Lisa

Congratulations :) you can wait till you get there or call and order them direct from Disney!

::MinnieMo We had deluxe Savannah booked at AKL for $340 a night. We had decided to switch to standard savannah anyway, did not want to pay $60 more a night for more space plus we wanted to be lower down.

We got Akl standard savannah for $210, deluxe was available for $270.

Woo hoo!!

Thanks Lisa for posting about this. You made my day!!!

Mandy ::MinnieMo

I got Coronado Springs from 10/1 - 10/8 for 89 night +tax.

I really wanted FQ but they were gone already so I figured I could do another stay at Coronado for a savings of 18/night.

I will keep calling back though. I really wanted FQ

We got WL Courtyard view for $185.00. Sept 10-17th

She told me we saved $242.00 over our AAA discount

$334.50 pn (that is with tax) for BWI water view. Sept 30- Oct 2 I am so excited!! We switched from CR concierge level and saved about $300! Now we have the $ to do the Segway tour again! Thanks to Sue Ellen w/ DU for all of her hard work!!

Pixie Dust to everyone still waiting for AP rates!!! :wizard:

Got AKL standard parking lot view for $129/night. For my 15 nights, that saves me nearly $1500! Woohoo! :banana:

:earsboy:

I didn't have my reservations here with me when I called so I'm not sure the exact amount of my room. I got a $2.00 refund on my one night at All Star Sports and kept my AAA rate for CR 14th floor because it was $17.00 better than the AP rate that was available.

disneyfor3 said:
Got 2 standard view wing rooms at the Contemporary for 10/1 to 10/8 (mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and brother-in-law are coming along this time) for $174.00 plus tax (plus add the $25.00 for extra adult to one room per night). It would be nice to get one of the rehabbed rooms but not counting on it. Has anyone had a problem getting connecting rooms at any of the resorts?

I was told when I made my ressie that they couldn't give me the AP rate past 10/4. Did you get the rate up thru 10/8?

mommykds said:
I was told when I made my ressie that they couldn't give me the AP rate past 10/4. Did you get the rate up thru 10/8?

I did. I got the Poly GV for $234 for the entire trip which is Sept 30-Oct 10. Try again!

I also got my AP rate for my entire stay 10/1 - 10/8 so call again.

Looks like I am stuck with Coronado though, there is no AP rates for FQ checking in on the 28th of Sept, 29th, 30th, Oct 1 or 2.

I love Coronado but I really had my heart set on FQ this time so I will keep calling back and hope!

Wooo-hooo I just got off the phone with a great CRO agent (can't remember his name though) he said that people were calling and getting rates like hot cakes! Anyways I got CBR for 5 nights ($89 a night) and AKL pool view 7 nights ($155) a night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter