Share your Black Friday finds!

I did mine in bed this morning.
Got Ur Beats headphones at Target for 49.99. Very excited as they were out of stock all day yesterday.
New Diary of a wimpy kid book for $6.49 on Amazon.
Kindle 7 for $30 and case for $13 on Amazon.
Couple kid movies at Walmart for $2 each.

DD has some Urban Decay makeup on her Christmas list. The Urban Decay website has 25% off site wide and free shipping through tonight, so I ordered! I checked the same items from Macy's and the Urban Decay stuff is not eligible for discounts at Macy's.

Last edited:
Did anyone have success using the Toys R’Us website? I am trying to purchase something online and when I go to the edit/check-out, it just brings me to screen with toys on it and not my shopping cart.

We did very well for Black Friday this year! We got only things we already wanted (no impulse buys!) and only what was on sale at each place. We got:

Vizio Soundbar for DH- $100 down from $130 (actually got this Wednesday at Target). This doesn't actually come much out of our budget though, since my mom is giving me cash to pick out something for DH for Christmas and this is what he picked.

Wonder Woman Combo pack- $9 at Target (For me for Christmas)
Frosty the Snowman DVD- $4 at Target (for DS)
Lego Batman Movie Combo Pack- $6 at Target (Kind of for DS in the future, but honestly more for DH and me!)

DH and I each got a Big One throw from Kohls, but my mom bought mine as part of my Christmas gift. DH also got a Last Jedi shirt to wear when he goes to see the movie. I think we spent about $10 total in the store after coupons that we had. (plus the $8 my mom spent on my throw)

We also went to the Disney Store- DH got the Yoda lightsaber for his stocking (lol) for $16. it was on sale for $20 plus the additional 20% off. He said he'd rather have this one thing he really wants in his stocking than several little filler items, and i was totally fine with that. I'd rather get him what he wants. I picked out the poison apple ornament for $8 for my stocking- very, very excited for that.

DH got Jurassic Park tshirt for $8 at Target for Christmas as well. He'd been eying it for awhile so I told him to grab it. He LOVES Jurassic park. We're German and celebrate Sankt Nikolaus on December 6 so I got him the original trilogy awhile back to set out with his candy in his shoes ; ) He owned it on VHS growing up but left it behind when he moved out since it was technically the family copy, so he'll be thrilled.

We did well this year. Between Black friday and Thanksgiving dinner out we spent only $140 out of our pockets, and picked out a few gifts for my mom to give us that we really want and likely would have bought anyways.

I didn't think I'd buy much based on the ads but ended up finding things after all.

DS15-
gaming computer-Best Buy sale
Lacrosse target for his net-1/2 sale-Dicks
Compression shorts 35% off-Battlesports
Huge bag of sour worms-$3-Menards
Jacket-Kohls

DD/SIL-
toaster-Doorbuster-Target
Yankee candle-Kohls
Purse-Target

DD17
Christmas stuff for her room-Target
Adidas shoes
Chi iron-Target

DH-
Red Robin spice kit-Menards

Me-
Luggage-Kohl's doorbuster
Camera for DH to give me

Menards-
Collection of dog beds and toys
PJs, socks, and gloves to donate
Fleece throws for my students

I finally got my nephew's lists, and one of them wanted the UE Boom 2 speaker. Luckily it was still on sale at Amazon this morning at exactly my budget, so I grabbed it. The other one just wants cash for his semester abroad, so I got him an RFID blocking passport holder at eBags using a coupon code, free Shoprunner shipping, and some rewards dollars I had that would be expiring soon - total was just a few dollars out of pocket. I'll just stuff some cash in it, and be good to go.

If you are expecting packages be on the look out for them early. I had 2 that should have been delivered tomorrow but UPS delivered 1 yesterday and the post office just delivered the other. The UPS guy said they are trying to get ahead of things and I guess the post office is too, at least with amazon stuff.

If you are expecting packages be on the look out for them early. I had 2 that should have been delivered tomorrow but UPS delivered 1 yesterday and the post office just delivered the other. The UPS guy said they are trying to get ahead of things and I guess the post office is too, at least with amazon stuff.
Same. I ordered something from amazon Wednesday night that was for Saturday delivery and it came Friday. Same happened with something I ordered from Amazon Thursday night.

We're German and celebrate Sankt Nikolaus on December 6 so I got him the original trilogy awhile back to set out with his candy in his shoes ; ) He owned it on VHS growing up but left it behind when he moved out since it was technically the family copy, so he'll be thrilled.

I grew up near Milwaukee, and we always celebrate St. Nick as well! This will be our college freshman DS's first St. Nick day away from home. I did buy some gold chocolate coins. Not sure what else I will include yet. I want to time it so arrives either the 5th or 6th.

I have teens.
My best deals
bath and body works full size lotions $3.95 each before BF [teacher gifts]
kindle paperwhite before BF $60
best BF deals I bought:
PS4 slim 1tb @ navy exchange $159 no tax
$15 for 100 photo christmas cards sams club
ENO + atlas straps $58 sams club
Serta dog beds $15 each sams club
Moana @ Bestbuy online
Echos @ Bestbuy online
PS4 games @ Bestbuy online

missed out on K55 + box of coffee samples $60 @ Amazon..bummer

scored a griddle for myself @ jcpenney ... will be $8 after rebates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter