"Sharing" a private shuttle

Ruthie25

Mouseketeer
I'm going to DLP on my honeymoon, arriving on 8th October and returning on 13th October :-)

I love the idea of a private shuttle to get us from CDG to HNY, but at 140Eur for two it is an expensive option.... has anybody managed to "buddy up" with people on the same flights going to DLP to share a shuttle? We will have 4 available seats, seems a waste not to fill them!

We are arriving from Manchester at 1735 on Monday 8th October and returning at 1745 on Saturday 13th October. Anybody else on the same flights want to share?

you could book the shared shuttle price on rstransports, and let their company sort out the sharing arrangements. Its around 38 euros one way per couple, we've used it several times now and only actually had to share once (the other times we've been picked up in a saloon car just for us, instead of a minibus).

Thanks, don't know why I hadn't spotted them before! That is a very resonable price. Will probably go with a shuttle for the collection from the airport, and TGV for the return journey, as it is about the same price but quicker!

hi have used rs transport several times on a shared shuttle basis just been my family didnt have to share found them very reliable.

Thanks, don't know why I hadn't spotted them before! That is a very resonable price. Will probably go with a shuttle for the collection from the airport, and TGV for the return journey, as it is about the same price but quicker!

great minds think alike ;) - thats exactly what we do!

Great idea with the TGV. It also means you dont have to bother leaving DLP as early.

We have used RS Transport on all but one trip and only had to share once :thumbsup2

I have now had a look at the train times, and to get a cheapish ticket we would arrive at the airport more than 4 hours before our flight! Back to the shared shuttle idea I think.... how early do they aim to get you there?

I have now had a look at the train times, and to get a cheapish ticket we would arrive at the airport more than 4 hours before our flight! Back to the shared shuttle idea I think.... how early do they aim to get you there?

For Europe - Normally around 2hrs before,you could do 90 mins but CDG can be brutal for check in, security and just general finding your gate even going from the lesser terminal say like T3.

The shuttle company will advise you as they know the volume of flights and the traffic to the airport that they will be expecting at that time of day

That's fine, we can deal with a few hours at CDG, but not much longer!

When my ex and I travelled in Oz, the shuttle companies insisted on getting us to the airport an hour before check in even opened. Air travel in Oz is like train travel in the UK, we were normally the first there by hours......

Shuttle all booked :-) Now can get on with planning where we will eat... very very important!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter