Sharing meals on dining plan?

You can also choose to share a meal but buy an extra beverage (or appetizer, or whatever) and pay OOP for it. Yes, you'll pay $2 for the beverage, but you'll save the credit for another use.

And is this enough food for 2????

What restaurants servs enough food for sharing???

Buffets, dinner shows, character meals, restaurants (or entrées) that serve all you care to eat and dinner packages like FDP charge per person.

Some of the signature restaurants have smaller portions which might not be enough to share.

Yes, there are some restaurants that allow sharing and have large enough portions for some guests to share BUT not as many as you'd think from people posting.

We've shared at Spoodles, Kona and 50's Prime Time and it was plenty for both my mom and me. We are by no means small eaters but we don't usually have appies, entree, and desserts with our meals. We also share our meals when eating out at home too. Several times we also ordered 2 meals for the 3 of us. My mom, my DD6, and myself. And we still brought many desserts back to our room-especially those meals we didn't share :cheer2:

We've also shared at many differenct CS and have had plenty to eat. This will be our third time on DDP and we plan on sharing meals again. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter