Sherie's PJ - WP/White Hall Room/GF Marina Patio - Invitations

It will be our 10th. I was hoping to move it up to the 9th since it would be sooner but dh wouldn't go for it. :confused3 Oh well. I guess it will just give me that much more time to save so I can spend even more. :rotfl:

I love #2 too!!!

I agree with the others if she were younger the matching dresses would be cute but she is a bit old for it at 7.

Thank you so much for posting your BEO. I love to see what others are doing and what it is costing them to give me ideas of what I can do with my budget (that has yet to be decided :lmao: )

If you wait until your 10th, you have an extra year to plan and read people's TR's and PJ's and get more ideas. Sometimes this has been bad for me because I get more expensive ideas!

I think dress number two is nicer and I am going to look into ordering it.
I am going to post my floral BEO when I have time.

Thanks for posting your beo!! :goodvibes

Thank you so much for posting your BEO!!!! It is really helping me a lot. We will be having a VR at the WP, followed by pre reception at the WH patio and reception at the WH room followed by a Illuminations DP. I will also have aprox. the same amount of guests as you. Tanks so much!!! Now I can get a better idea of what we will be spending.

You are welcome! I found other people's BEO's helpful especially to see what they charge tax, and service charges on and charges I didn't even think of. I am going to post my floral BEO as well so that will give you an idea. Floral and decor costs add up up quickly! :scared1:

Floral Proposal

Bridal Bouquet – Round, French bouquet of roses in shades of pink and light pink cymbidium orchids, 75% ribbon wrap the stems - $300

Bridesmaid Bouquets – Round, French Bouquet of dark pink roses and light green cymbidium orchids, 75% ribbon wrap the stems - $125 each x 2 - $250

Flower Girl – 1 White Chiffon Mickey flower girl basket with light pink and light green rose petals - $55

Flower Girl – 1 Light pink rose wand with sheer white ribbon accents - $25

Groom – 1 Light pink cymbidium orchid, bear grass accents, light pink satin wrap - $15

Best Man/Groomsman –1 Light green cymbidium orchid, bear grass accents, lime satin wrap - $15

Brides mother – 1 pin on corsage of light pink cymbidium orchids, light pink spray roses, bear grass and sheer light pink ribbons - $30

Ceremony

– altar arrangement of mixed coordinating floral in shades of pink and light green to include roses, orchids, and bear and lily grass - $250

Sand Ceremony – 3 cylinder bud vases with light pink, medium pink, and light green sand - $30

Four 8 x 8 inch square vases filled with mixed coordinating floral in shades of pink and green. Place on columns with white chiffon skirting in front of the windows on the altar area.

Sprinkle rose petals along the sides of the aisle - $250

Stage Exit – light pink and light green petals loose in a basket (quantity 38) - $95

Pre-Reception

Eight 5 x 5 inch square cube vases with clear glass marbles. LED lights and light pink floating cymbidium orchids - $12.50 each - $100

Rental Equipment

– four 8 x 8 vases - $40
- four columns/skirting - $50
- eight 5 x 5 vases - $40

Dinner

Accent each table with 4 square votive cups, clear gel, and tealight inserts - $3.50 each x 20 - $70

Cover kids table with craft paper - $10

Basket of kid’s activity items (colouring books, crayons, stickers, activity books etc..) $45

Linens

Six white organza overlays $20 x 6 - $120

Forty silver chiavari chairs with white satin cushions - $510
Other Option – White chair covers with satin sashes - $8.50 per chair - $340

Forty satin napkins - $80

Accent cake table with 6 square votive candles, clear gel, tealight inserts – 6 x $3.50 - $21

Disney Fairytale Wedding cake knife and server set - $50

Milk Chocolate rectangular place cards with castle accents, guest names and table numbers tied in silver – 40 x $6 - $240

Dessert Party – Halloween themed

Six 90 inch purple satin linens (cocktail tables) – 6 x $22 - $132

Three 120 inch purple satin linens (high boy tables) – 3 x $15 - $45

Nine Black mesh spider overlays – 9 x $35 - $315

Three carved pumpkins filled with battery operated tealight inserts – 3 x $20 - $60

Six 9 inch cylinders filled with lavender gel, black spiders and mini black bats, LED lights – 6 x $15 - $90

Rental for cylinders - $30

Forty small pumpkins filled with assorted candy to take away – 40 x $10 - $240

Subtotal: $4248

FL tax: $276.12

Move Fee: $180 (Move the altar arrangement and 4 vases to reception)

Delivery Fee: $75 (Deliver Bouquets/Bouts. To Beach Club)

Final Total: $4779.12

Price does not include: Cake flowers, 2 sets of memorial flowers to be set out at ceremony, ringbearer pillow, and new bouquet/bout for MK shoot.

Possible Bridesmaid Dress:

ww_7186_x.jpg

WattersM7186Full_lg.jpg

My bridesmaids haven't been dress shopping yet but this is the dress I really like. I want one! In Canada the dress is $400 which we think is expensive but we found it on the internet for $170.

Grooms attire: (from Carolyn Allens)

crossroads_993_small.jpg

Better Pictures of my dress:

It is a very nice dress BUT I am starting to get the feeling that it is over the top and I am going to look like a giant cream puff or something. I showed a picture of it to a friend who said "Oh that is very dramatic". Is that good or bad? :confused3 I am starting to wish I chose the more traditional looking dress. It can't be exchanged so I hope this feeling goes away when I see it again. That will be in August.

399_primary-1.jpg

(Without the jewelry)

399_sec01.jpg

399_sec02.jpg

Sometimes I start panicking too about being a big giant white puff, but then I remember that I am the bride, and I'm allowed on one day only to be a big giant white puff. I think it helps to look at pics of other brides--no matter how small the wedding party, they never look out of place. And I think you'll look beautiful in your dress!

I bet that you will feel better when you put it on again. Then you will remember why you loved it so much in the first place :goodvibes:

The food at the planning session was really good but I think I have way too much food. I just realized I have two cheese displays, one for the pre-reception and one for the dessert party!

LoL that sounds like something I would do. What can I say I love cheese :rotfl: Are you keeping both?

If you wait until your 10th, you have an extra year to plan and read people's TR's and PJ's and get more ideas. Sometimes this has been bad for me because I get more expensive ideas!

That is part of my concern plus I know prices will most likely go up on there own by than too. So I could end up with almost the same wedding but it just costs more.

I bet that you will feel better when you put it on again. Then you will remember why you loved it so much in the first place :goodvibes:

I totally agree. You loved it for a reason and I am sure when you put it on again you will have that same love back.

I love your dress!!!! this is the one day where you can wear a gown like that and everyone will love it! I made sure that when I got my dress it was something that I would never wear again. I wanted to be a princess for the day and with your dress you will be one too because its beautiful!

Your dress is amazing. I love it!! You will totally feel the magic once you put it on again. How could you not!!

Sometimes I start panicking too about being a big giant white puff, but then I remember that I am the bride, and I'm allowed on one day only to be a big giant white puff. I think it helps to look at pics of other brides--no matter how small the wedding party, they never look out of place. And I think you'll look beautiful in your dress!

Your dress is gorgeous! I agree once you put it on again-the magic will be back!:lovestruc

I love your dress!!!! this is the one day where you can wear a gown like that and everyone will love it! I made sure that when I got my dress it was something that I would never wear again. I wanted to be a princess for the day and with your dress you will be one too because its beautiful!

Your dress is amazing. I love it!! You will totally feel the magic once you put it on again. How could you not!!

Thanks everyone! I think I just needed a little reassurance. My ticker is almost to five months and I am starting to panic a bit. I am sure that when I try the dress on again I will love it and that will be in less than three months.

Don't panic, it will make me panic...I am right after you!!!

LoL that sounds like something I would do. What can I say I love cheese :rotfl: Are you keeping both?

No, I will have to eliminate some cheese! I think I have way too much food so I am going to cut down on that too.

That is part of my concern plus I know prices will most likely go up on there own by than too. So I could end up with almost the same wedding but it just costs more.

After looking at the cake thread, I want to change my cake to a more expensive Disney cake. I have to stop looking! :) I think they do increase the price each year, unfortunately.

I totally agree. You loved it for a reason and I am sure when you put it on again you will have that same love back.

You are right, I did love it for a reason. I think I am just questioning my judgement because I haven't seen the dress in so long. Thanks!

I agree, your dress is beautiful and will look just fine for your wedding.

Love the BM dress too!

Sherie -- Your dress is absolutely stunning. When my friend was shopping for her dress last fall I told her she had to pick one she'd never ever choose for anything else, that it couldn't look like an evening gown or a dress she'd wear for a black-tie affair. This was her chance to choose her dream gown. She did and LOVED wearing it on her wedding day in March. I think we all get nervous about the gowns we are waiting for (and me even more so because I have no idea what mine will look like when it fits! ;) ). You will look so gorgeous on your day and you will never regret that you wore the gown you fell in love with. :hug:

Don't worry about the gown! You can wear plain gowns for the rest of your life, now is THE chance to wear something dramatic!!!!

Food sounds great!

The food sounds indeed great, but my teeth hurt by hearing all the sweet stuff. Wedding cake, dessert, dessert party, ...
Over how many hours will you spread all this food??

Sherie -- Your dress is absolutely stunning. When my friend was shopping for her dress last fall I told her she had to pick one she'd never ever choose for anything else, that it couldn't look like an evening gown or a dress she'd wear for a black-tie affair. This was her chance to choose her dream gown. She did and LOVED wearing it on her wedding day in March. I think we all get nervous about the gowns we are waiting for (and me even more so because I have no idea what mine will look like when it fits! ;) ). You will look so gorgeous on your day and you will never regret that you wore the gown you fell in love with. :hug:

Cam you are absolutely right, it is the dress that I fell in love with and it is the one day that I can wear anything I want. I think part of the reason I am nervous is because I don't know how it will fit. The sample size I tried on didn't even do up in the back and they had to clip it on and I want some crinoline taken out from underneath so it isn't so poofy. Also, I think I will have a couple of people thinking: what is she wearing!! But oh well. I am sure when I see the dress again, I won't feel this way. Thanks for the words of wisdom! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter