Shiki Sai table for 5?

blue oranda

Earning My Ears
It looks like adr just go to a max of 4. We are 5. I’m not sure if we will just forgo this one then. But do they let you add 1 during the check in? I don’t know if I should make a separate party of 1-2 reservation and ask to be put together.

I've found the same issue and had the same question as to why they don't go beyond 4? We're a party of 6 and they have so many opens times for a group of 4 but don't seem to go beyond that. Since we're 6 I made a reservation for 2 under my dad's name and then a reservation for 4 under my name and I'm just going to cross my fingers when we go that they can seat us together or near each other (and if not, well then my parents will have a nice dinner for 2 and my family will have a nice family dinner ☺️ ).

I had a party of 6 last week. Split the ADRs 4 & 2 making the second one under another travel party members account, they weren’t the exact same time maybe 10 mins apart. Arrived before the first one and requested we all sit together. Wasn’t a problem, they put together a couple tables and we had a table for 6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter