Shoebuy.com on QR

I just ordered from Bagbuy.com. I found a leather business card case that was $26. They had an automatic 10% discount and I received another 10% off since I was already registered with Shoebuy. The card end up being $20.60 and free shipping.

I'm going to use it for my Disney gift cards. :thumbsup2

I just ordered from Bagbuy.com. I found a leather business card case that was $26. They had an automatic 10% discount and I received another 10% off since I was already registered with Shoebuy. The card end up being $20.60 and free shipping.

I'm going to use it for my Disney gift cards. :thumbsup2

LOL! Now that's funny! Accumulating so many disney gift cards that now you need to purchase a holder for them!:lmao: :lmao: I love it!:rotfl:

Stupid shoebuy.com they are over half the reason I am where I am on SR lol because I spent so much money there. My kids have about 6 pairs of crocs each because hey, I can get them for $10 of for being a sunshiner, $10 off for being a shoebuy member, free shipping AND get 11% back through SR. I also have to admit that I have Crocs in the ballerina style, the athens, the reagular ones and the really cool flip flops. It is an addiction and one that I cant stop. My husband asked if I were going to where crocs high heels and I realized the other day the make wedged heels also. I really cant pass up the 11% lol

I'm going to be in trouble next quarter if its 11% at SR. I found a few wedges I wouldn't mind buying and I need more stylish shoes for work than what i have in my closet now.

Yes it is 11% and its not a special promo lol I have been buying at that reward amount since February. I also bought my baggallini through there or maybe the bagsbuy and got I think the same amount, maybe 9% but I think it is also 11%. They have awesome customer service too and they dont charge shipping, how awesome is that? I just bought the girls each a paid of sketchers about 2 weeks ago. Love them!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter