Shoes for kids

asamgp

Earning My Ears
I have foot wear covered for myself, Teva Kenetic Walkers. They are great. But what about the kid-ohs. They are DS's age 5 and 8. Does anyone recommend a sandal or sneaker that kids will (a) like the looks of, and (b) will be comfortable for the hours of walking?

Hi,

We are leaving Wed. and for this trip I bought my 4 year olds a pair of Teva sandals each. They have broken them in and say they are comfortable. We have walked alot in them and no blisters either. I think they are called Teva Hurricanes. I got them at my local Stride Rite store. If you call Teva they will tell you where in your area you can get them for kids.

Susan :)

hi my kids absolutly love the llbean sanddles. they come in really awsome colors like bright orange, turqupise, lime green, blue, and i believe black!

they are just so so comfortable and best of all they can get wet!!!!!!!!!!!

My DD loves her River Rat Sandals from JCPenney's (yes they are boys sandals) Depending on the size you need you could get last years fro 15 or this years for 20. THey are available in the store and on the JCP website.

Angela

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter