Shop the Block 2023-Earn up to 1,000 Airmiles!!!

They are due to change tomorrow. The current offerings end today. Here's s small sampling of what is on offer until the end of today (cucumber, all purpose flour, hummus, Tropicanna OJ, Astro yogurt, Nutella 725g, Salsa, broccoli). Others will chime in with what they have done.

I just checked my app and receipts is up and running again.

It is a god thing that I follow along with this thread and the talk of the receipts not posting correctly as I just realized that my receipts offers that I was using as one of my offers were from Dec 5th and the offer doesn't start until Dec 7th.
I would have been so ticked if I didn't get the 1000 miles because of my screwup. I had actually bought flour today so I uploaded my receipt which of course didn't post but I put in a check me out request and told them that I bought Robin Hood Flour which was shown as RBN HD FLR on the receipt. I know I will get it so not too concerned.

Also my miles have posted from my online shop at the Mint even though 3 of the 4 items won't be shipped until next February. I did get one of the items today. I am just waiting on my Dollarama shop to post and then I can consider my card done.
Just have to check with my sister and see how she is doing with hers and go to Shell for an in store shop on the 3rd card where I am just doing 2 offers.

Thanks for the warning. I just double checked my receipts offers to make sure the receipts I loaded were from this week. They were, thank goodness.

I am also waiting for Dollarama to post. If it doesn't post before Saturday I'll go get something instore at Shell.

Thanks for the warning. I just double checked my receipts offers to make sure the receipts I loaded were from this week. They were, thank goodness.

I am also waiting for Dollarama to post. If it doesn't post before Saturday I'll go get something instore at Shell.
My Dollarama from last Friday hasn't posted yet.

Just double checking…

I have never done the receipts. If I go into an eligible grocer and buy ONE item on the list without buying anything else and scan it then it should count?

Dollarama is spend $30 on a linked credit card so BMO airmiles card would work correct?

Just double checking…

I have never done the receipts. If I go into an eligible grocer and buy ONE item on the list without buying anything else and scan it then it should count?

Dollarama is spend $30 on a linked credit card so BMO airmiles card would work correct?
Both of those are correct and if you want to be quick about it you can pick up one of the things that count towards the scanning (people have done salsa i think?) at Dollarama, toss in a $25 gift card and a chocolate bar, pay using your linked credit card and you've done 2 offers!

I thought that I had screwed up again with my Dollarama shop. I thought that I had shopped on Dec 4th which was too early but the miles posted today and showed Dec 8. I didn't think I had shopped on Dec 8th but I checked my Mastercard statement and I had. After looking at the posting store I went duh I shopped while my brother got his Covid shot.
I think I am all done on my account now.
Shell, Dollarama, receipts upload and 2 online shops.

Last edited:
Someone tell me I am good to go please
After my Max Pass mess up I am worried here.
  • (#1) December 7, 2023
    Dollarama
    CARD LINKED OFFERS
    +10

• (#2)
  • December 7, 2023
    AM RECEIPTS WAFFLES
    +5

• (#3) December 7, 2023
    AMAZON.CA
    +1

• (#4) December 7, 2023
  • Metro
    1 REWARD MILE PER $20
    +1
I am thinking of hitting Shell in the morning just to be on the safe side.
Hugs Mel

Edited to add
I also did a Walmart shop.

• December 9, 2023

WALMART
    +5

Last edited:
good to go there Mel, if those have all posted to your account, you've done 5 offers. There's no need to spend any more money!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter