Shopper's Is Rapid Antigen Screening? Is is accepted?

I'm in Victoriaville. Right between Montreal and Quebec. And it's easier to get to Quebec than to Montreal. So I'll be happy to hear what you've found?

Ok, so check these places:
Clinique Médicale Lacroix, Ste-Foy, 49$
Clinique de soins infirmiers, Lévis, 90$
Clinique Priva Santé, Ste-Marie de Beauce, 65$
Prices are for rapid antigen testing!

Ok, so check these places:
Clinique Médicale Lacroix, Ste-Foy, 49$
Clinique de soins infirmiers, Lévis, 90$
Clinique Priva Santé, Ste-Marie de Beauce, 65$
Prices are for rapid antigen testing!
Thank you. I'll check it out.

I wish we had any of those options in Quebec... For us not in the greater Montreal area it's a PITA to find a place that does pre-travel testing. Anyone has any experience with testing directly before your flight at YUL?
Yes, we just got tested at YUL (on Saturday the 25th September) for a trip to the UK. $150 per person though. Oh to be one of the blessed few Provinces (Ontario, Alberta, even Manitoba) who have cheap rapid antigen tests! We originated in BC, where tests are expensive as well, even though we've got Shoppers Drug Marts, Costco, Walmart. On the plus side, Biron was very efficient - no wait for test, even though we showed up almost an hour early for our appointment. Very little wait for results - about 25 minutes, time for a nice coffee from the shop on the level below the test site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter