Shopping in the parks

SkylarKD

Mouseketeer
What's the best way to shop in the parks without lugging around 50 pounds of purchases? :rolleyes: :hyper:

We will NOT be at a Disney Resort (We'll be in a Downtown Disney Hotel), so we can't take advantage of having packages sent to our hotel.

Have the packages sent to the front gate! :) Then pick them up on your way out. I think as long as you will still be in the park for a few hours, it should be fine.

Shopping in the parks on your way out or renting a locker for storing your purchases.

Originally posted by EsmeraldaX
Have the packages sent to the front gate! :) Then pick them up on your way out. I think as long as you will still be in the park for a few hours, it should be fine.

How does this work? And how often do things get lost along the way?

:earsgirl:

When you make your purchase just tell them that you want it to be sent to the front. They do want you to give them a couple of hours though. I have never had any problem with this service and it is free whether you are a resort guest or a day guest.....anyone can do it. I have had large things sent to the front and even a couple of bowls, never had a problem. Then on your way out just stop and pick the packages up. All the shops send the packages to one central location close to the exit.

you can also save your shopping for dtd, the giant disney store has most of the items from everywhere else plus some more and you would have a car to stash your treasures in! i'd say 99% of the stuff available in the parks are available at dtd for the same price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter