• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Short Kidless Trip

jenniferahardin87

Earning My Ears
Going for our first adults only trip, March 5-7, super excited

we arrive at 930am Saturday
Leave at 1030pm Monday

Want to do one universal day, one wdw park day. One relaxing day

staying on wdw property, thinking Caribbean beach because I want to ride the skyliner

thinking universal Sunday, Disney park Monday, so we can leave our stuff with bell services after check out

the question is - which park? Can’t decide Epcot or animal kingdom? Or maybe park hop? We will be using genie plus so thinking we may have time for both parks but don’t want to be rushed either

thoughts?Ideas?Must do without kids

Epcot. It's on the skyliner route (AK isn't - you'd need to take a bus orother means of transportation) and I believe the Flower & Garden Festival will happen at Epcot at that time. More adult fun at Epcot. If you really want to do AK then, yes, I'd park hop from there first and Epcot after.

Thanks! Now I am wondering if I should do park hopper with Epcot and hs instead 🤔 Hs is my favorite park but my husband has never been to AK

Thanks! Now I am wondering if I should do park hopper with Epcot and hs instead 🤔 Hs is my favorite park but my husband has never been to AK
HS and Epcot are both on skyliner. If I were you I'd do that... Or pick one of the two.

Unless your husband really loves animals...?

At AK - Expedition Everest is closed through March. There's not much else there for adult rides unless ya'll love Pandora a lot, the Safari, river rapids, or the dinosaur rollercoaster.

I would do the park hopper since you might want to go in the evening on that Safari since that is why more animals are active. I discovered that.

If you are going to pay for a hopper, do WDW on Sunday instead of Monday so that you can at least close down the park. Otherwise with the time it takes to get luggage back at the hotel and get to the airport you will be leaving the second park after one ride.

If you are going to pay for a hopper, do WDW on Sunday instead of Monday so that you can at least close down the park. Otherwise with the time it takes to get luggage back at the hotel and get to the airport you will be leaving the second park after one ride.
i like this idea, but that leaves me what to do Monday, between check out and flight time on Monday. I would do Universal this day instead, but what to do with luggage? not renting a car.

i like this idea, but that leaves me what to do Monday, between check out and flight time on Monday. I would do Universal this day instead, but what to do with luggage? not renting a car.
OK i think i got it now - free day Saturday 3/5, park hop either AK & Epcot or HS & Epcot Sunday 3/6, Monday 3/7 leave my luggage with bell services at Caribbean Beach, go to Universal, then circle back to Caribbean Beach to pick up luggage on my way to the airport. one extra uber on the way home, but i think it's worth it!

Would you consider staying 1 night at one of the Universal premium resorts to get unlimited express pass? With only 1 day it would be nice to have the ability to skip the lines but I'm not sure with 2 people if its cheaper to buy the express pass separately or stay in 1 of the premium hotels.

Would you consider staying 1 night at one of the Universal premium resorts to get unlimited express pass? With only 1 day it would be nice to have the ability to skip the lines but I'm not sure with 2 people if its cheaper to buy the express pass separately or stay in 1 of the premium hotels.
i'm going to pay the extra for the express pass :)

i'm going to pay the extra for the express pass :)
With express pass if you aren’t there at a really busy time, which should be ok early march since that is before most spring breaks, I think you should be able to do a lot a Universal on Monday morning/early afternoon and still have lots of time to uber back to CBR and then the airport. I think that is a good plan. Monday at universal will also be a lot less crowded than Sunday because Universal gets so much weekend traffic from local passholders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter