Short notice booking for next week Disney Riviera?

Detroitcowboy74

Earning My Ears
Group:
I'm very new to this forum.
My wife and I have long time friends who visit Disney FL yearly.
They have rescheduled their trip for next week July 15th at I belive its a new resort called Riviera.

My wife and I wanted to join them but we are told Disney is not taking any reservations until 2021 dates.
Anyone know of a Disney site or family or friend that can't make it next week? And I'm not sure if Disney allows transfer of your reservation but we are willing to pay you for your reservation.
Thank you in advance.

Try the DVC rentals board here. People may be able to book you a stay.
I’m not sure you’re allowed to post what you’re looking for as a new thread so you may want to delete this, and head over to the DVC rent board and start replying to the existing open threads. Good luck.

Check the confirmed reservations section at DVC Rental Store. There's a Riviera listing there that might work for you. Hopefully you're already aware that you will not be able to get park tickets unless you already have them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter