Should I Be Bothered By My Expiration Date

I was being someone sarcastic. I have pledged to buy like 1000 points if the price ever hits 1000 a point at either....
Even though the points would be nice, there is always the dues. Yes, add-on-itis has hit a couple of times, but for two people, 550 (our annual point allotment) is a good amount. At that point, we start thinking about quality over quantity.

It’s not because we don’t want more points. It’s because we don’t want to pay the dues on them. If I start adding on more, we probably won’t go more, and I’ll just end up paying for other people’s vacations…haha.

Well, you should never pay for someone else's vacation.....
I don’t mind, to some extent, however, it seems that the more points we get, the larger the accommodation. And the larger the accommodation, the more friends and family come along. My original goal was SSR for a week in a one bedroom. Our latest trips have involved 2 bedrooms at BLT and BCV. Also, we tacked on three nights in the Copper Creek cabins.

I’m posting from the perspective of someone who bought DVC in their 40s and has now owned for over 25 years. I can be sure that many things in your life will change over the next 30 years, so many things that I can’t see a reason to spend any thought, much less time and money, selling SSR and buying something with a later expiration, especially given the fact that you already own not one but two resorts with later expirations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter