Should I receive an email confirmation for a Bounceback booking?

DrFacilier

DIS Veteran
I wanted to check my price against the recent RO discount and can’t seem to find one.

Hi there! I booked a split stay BB back in December (Christmas day to be exact) and only received an email for one of the two hotel stays. I was really annoyed with that for the same reason you want to refer to yours, so I called back a few days later and asked for the email to be sent for the second part of the stay. It never was, but two letters showed up in the mail yesterday outlining the terms of each of our stays. :confused3

Usually within 24 hrs you should receive a confirmation email, but if you don't receive one then you can always call and request another one.

Sometimes I get confirmation emails and other times I don’t. Like @reluctantredhead, I booked a split stay bounce back while we were at Disney for Thanksgiving. I only received an email confirmation for one. I recently made a change to it and didn’t receive an email confirmation for that. I will never understand Disney technology!

I booked BB in October for September 2019 trip. I received an email but it doesn't show up in MDE. Since I have a trip this month I'm waiting till after my trip to get MDE corrected.

You should have received an email. I always ask when I make my reservation or a payment.

I booked a bounce back in Nov. and I did not receive an e-mail. I made a payment on it a few days ago and did get an e-mail then.

We always book at least one bb per trip, and we always receive an email confirmation. I do specifically ask the CM I'm booking with to send me one though.

I booked BB in October for September 2019 trip. I received an email but it doesn't show up in MDE. Since I have a trip this month I'm waiting till after my trip to get MDE corrected.

You should have received an email. I always ask when I make my reservation or a payment.

You probably just need to link the reservation yourself. Even though we always receive an email, we've had to link our reservations a few times.

Thanks everyone. I will call when I get a chance. I linked the reservation using the number I was given when I booked it so the reservation does show up in MDE. I also recall giving the CM my email address. Sounds like it’s a little inconsistent.

I called about a month before our trip and saved almost $300 and then I called again a week before our trip and saved another $75.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter