Should I try US or not?

first_timer

Earning My Ears
I am scared of roller coasters so is it worth even going to US? There are certain coasters/rides that don't bother me like Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and I loved the Dinosaur ride in Animal Kingdom at WDW.

What do you guys think? Big waste of my money or not?

My friend ( a grown woman) cried on Thunder Mountain. She can't wait to go back to US/IOA. There's much more to these parks than just coasters. The Hulk and Fire and Ice of DD are the only coasters. These are wonderful parks with great theming.

It is not a waste of money.

My wife and I are in our early 50's,
and we did not ride any coasters at
IOA. We loved IOA and we had a ball,
without the coasters.
We did do all the other rides and we
thought Spider man and Jurassic Park
was out standing.
As for Universal, no coasters, but I thought
IOA was a lot better.
Go for it, you will have a ball.

After many trips to Disney, we included a few days at Universal/IOA last year. I also don't do coasters, but love these parks. For me Universal is the big treat, love MIB and those kind of exhibits. Check out their web site. There's so much more then just roller coaster rides to enjoy.

We're making our first Universal trip this year. We've been die-hard Disney goers, but ... well ... won't get into that here! My sister is deathly afraid of coasters and heights. She took a Universal trip this last year and has convinced us that we HAVE to go! We are coaster lovers, so that wasn't really a concern for us. But I do know sis loved it without riding a single coaster. In fact, she said from now on, if it's a short trip where they can't do both Dis and US, she'll be at Universal!

Thanks for all your replies; this makes me feel better about going! Can't wait US and WDW in May!!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter