Should we expect shore excursion info soon?

Doctor P

<font color=navy><font color=navy>Chocolate covere
Two weeks from this coming Tuesday will be our 60 day mark for our July 19 cruise. Should we expect to receive shore excursion forms/information prior to then? Does it matter if we booked using DVC points through DVC member services? Can we still call to make excursion reservations if we don't receive a packet? If so, who do we call? Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided.

We're on the 7/5/03 cruise (booked with points) and we received our excursion docs about two weeks ago. I'd think you should have them this week.

If you dont recieve your packet by 60 days you should still be able to reserve your excursions. We did. We just got info about them from disneycruiselines.com and called them and booked.

We are getting close to same situation. We're about 80 days out and haven't recieved anything yet. We booked through AAA. I believe the excursion contact information is on the DCL website. If I don't get anything, I plan on calling them at the 60 day mark.

the first time i booked DCL through AAA, i never recieved the shore excursion info so i could book 60 days out. Call your TA and ask for that info.

We're on the Wonder 7/13 and just received excursion info today. We booked on points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter