Should we keep our car rental res??

alaskantwinks

Mouseketeer
We bought 5 day for the price of 2 passes, and will be at the RPR at Universal in Oct! I'm mainly excited for my husband and kids, because I'm not a big fan of wild rides, and since we are moving to WDW for 7 nights after our 5 night stay at Universal, I think I may be burned out on theme parks...besides, I want to see the Titanic exhibit at Mercado, and maybe do something other things...we will have 4 full days where we can attend the parks, my MIL comes in the 4th night we are there, so she can attend the park(s) on the last full day we are there. I'm not sure if I will want to do the parks that day. So my question is, will it be worth it to rent the mini van, since we are going to be at the Royal Pacific for the whole time, with the exception of when we pick up MIL from the airport, getting from RPR to WDW, and maybe if I decide to do the Titanic thing or shopping elsewhere...let me know what you think? We got a good deal, a week for $317 including taxes with Dollar. If we don't rent it, we'll have to get MIL to the resort with a shuttle (not sure of price) and than pay for a shuttle to WDW for 5 of us...Need advice!!

I don't know the figures, but with all the back and forths seems to me the most practical thing would be to keep the car.

you are going to be paying for
Shuttle for you and family to RPR and then from WDW to airport
transfer to WDW
mother in law from and to airport
any shopping
dinners if you want to do something outside of the resort
get away time from family :)

I would keepe the car

Hi, decided to keep it. We are going to be returning it once we get into WDW though, we don't need it the whole time when we are in the "world". Found out that we can return it to a location right in the Downtown Disney area. We already have transportation reserved to get to the Wonder and than back to our hotel by the airport afterwards, so we'll be fine from that point on. Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter