• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shout out for Climb Works

FinnFogg

Mouseketeer
Our family of 5 (kids 12, 10 and 8) did this today and it was AMAZING. We all had a great time. Our kids are pretty fearless, but I am terrified of heights (can’t stand on a step ladder kind of terrified) and even I enjoyed it. When we booked with Climb Works there was an option to add on a 1.5hr scenic trail ride at Gunstock Ranch right next door for a really great price, so we did that at 9am (until 10:30) followed by zip lining at 11:20am (until 2:20pm…ziplining is a full 3+ hours). Then hit the North Shore food trucks followed by dole whip at the plantation on the way home. It was an AWESOME day.

Thanks for your review. Dh and DD17 are trying Climbworks next month. I was thinking of taking our two little kids to Gunstock ranch while they were zip lining.

besides their website,,,was there somewhere you went to get your good price for combined outing?

Thanks for the review! I've been debating on whether or not to try the Gunstock Ranch - we have no experience with horseback riding (I have similar aged kids as you) but really would love to give it a try!

Horseback riding and Zip-lining are on lists of must-dos for two of my kids. Had no idea the experiences could be combined. We were thinking of horse back riding at Kuoloa. I wonder how Gunstock Ranch compares. Would be nice to get both activities done at practically the same location!

Horseback riding and Zip-lining are on lists of must-dos for two of my kids. Had no idea the experiences could be combined. We were thinking of horse back riding at Kuoloa. I wonder how Gunstock Ranch compares. Would be nice to get both activities done at practically the same location!
Gunstock and Climb Works are side by side, about 5-10 minutes north of the Polynesian Cultural Centre. We really enjoyed both, but the zip lining was amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter