Show me your MVMCP pictures

aj2hall

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to decide what to pack for clothes for the party and would love to see some pictures of what everyone's waering. Also just wondering if the characters have specail holiday outfits?

DSC05094.jpg

DSC05105.jpg

DSC01373.jpg

DSC05139.jpg

DSC05011.jpg

DSC04992.jpg

DSC04932.jpg

and the morning after
DSC05169.jpg

I'm trying to decide what to pack for clothes for the party and would love to see some pictures of what everyone's waering. Also just wondering if the characters have specail holiday outfits?

MVMCP evening may be cool or it may be warm. DH wears a Disney holiday theme sweatshirt or the holiday tee shirt. I wear a Disney Christmas sweater. My sweater has some sparkle to it. People do dress up a bit for the party. Holiday sweaters and Disney hats, headbands, and head gear of all sorts are worn by all ages.

If you don't want to buy anything new, pull out some of your holiday things from home.

If you want to buy MVMCP merchandise to wear, you might wait to see what the weather forecast is when you arrive. Then you can go for the tee shirt or sweatchirt/sweater.

Some of the little girls wear their Disney princess costumes.

Have fun! :santa:

Went in '05, unfortunately I just had a little Canon PnS 3.2MP camera. Did take a few with my film SLR, but they didn't come out great. We are going again next month and I'm armed with a new (compared to that trip 2 years ago) dSLR and a bunch of new lenses. I can't wait to get back there again. We really enjoyed it 2 years ago, especially the parade and the fireworks. This year the parade is changing a bit and they are decorating the Castle with special lights just for the party. 34 more days till we attend MVMCP 2007!!

592140-R1-12-13.jpg

123-2307_IMG.jpg

123-2314_IMG.jpg

123-2319_IMG.jpg

123-2321_IMG.jpg

Bullseye was one of the rare characters that was out. We missed Abu and also Snow White and all 7 Dwarfs along with a few other rare characters. All the other characters out that night were in some sort of holiday/winter outfit. Donald had on his lumber jack outfit, Pooh and Eeyore were wearing scarfs, Goofy was in a Santa outfit, Mickey & Minnie were in holiday dress up outfits. I forget what the others were in. I'll be in more of a character hunting mode this trip.
592140-R1-13-12.jpg

Jessie asked DW to put her Minnie ears on her. Didn't work out to well, they wouldn't stay, the costume head was to big and the ears sprung right off into the air! It was pretty funny.
592140-R1-16-9.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter