• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Show Times-finding them prior to arrival

FLgirl1203

Mouseketeer
Would anyone be able to tell me where to locate the showtimes for the Sea World Shows prior to arriving to the park. I'd like to have a general game plan for the day and the times would help. I've checked the Sea World site with no luck. Thanks for any info.

The main ones I'm interested in are the Shamu Show, Clyde and Seymore and the Dolphin one.

Thanks!

Showtimes usually change every few days or so. The only sure way to find out showtimes is to pick up a park map when you arrive. Sometimes you can call Sea World and ask for show times a few days before your visit, but there are no guarantees that you can get it.

Generally, the first dolphin show is at 10:00 and has a few shows per day. Cylde and Seamore usually has the most shows during the day. Shows generally begin at 10:00 or 11:00.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter