Show your wooden Musket Mickey sign!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it! Pictures really can't do justice to these. They are so big (bigger than I had expected) and really beautiful. I think we may just hang ours from a metal post. I love the idea of a wooden stick post, but I'm not sure we'll have time before we leave to make one.

new to the board and i can't reply to a pm until i have 10 posts, but wanted to say thanks bama ed for your super quick reply!

new to the board and i can't reply to a pm until i have 10 posts, but wanted to say thanks bama ed for your super quick reply!

I am very impressed with the quality and workmanship. Could not be happier!
FtWilderness.jpg

Great idea for our anniversary trip in November. Can you please send it to me in PM? Thank you!

Woo hoo, ours came! I agree that these really are nicer in person than in the photos. Just beautifull! Not cheap, for certain, but the quality is so nice and he did a beautiful job and delivered exactly what we wanted on the non-Fort side. We went for a double sided one so we can use it on all camping trips:

IMG_20130827_115901_307_zps6c457f8f.jpg

IMG_20130827_115920_905_zps1b8220eb.jpg

Double-sided.

Very versatile and clever, KristinU. :thumbsup2

Bama Ed

PS - they do look better in person, don't they?

This thread where people requested the info had rolled to page 2 of the forum.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3036701

PS - let's keep this thread just for pix of the signs as they are made/received. For future readers, let's keep requests for the info in the other thread "Musket Mickey Sign" linked above and not post them here.

Please post requests for the Musket Mickey Sign in the thread linked above. Musket Mickey is our Hero and we want everyone to have the opportunity to have him in their trailer/RV/tent. ::MickeyMo

As we said on Page 1 of this thread, don't request signs here - NOT HERE PLEASE. :sad2:

Thanks, Bama ED

Please post requests for the Musket Mickey Sign in the thread linked above. Musket Mickey is our Hero and we want everyone to have the opportunity to have him in their trailer/RV/tent. ::MickeyMo

As we said on Page 1 of this thread, don't request signs here - NOT HERE PLEASE. :sad2:

Thanks, Bama ED

Welcome back Ed, I missed having you around lately, got busy!

Richard

Welcome back Ed, I missed having you around lately, got busy!

Richard

You did a fabulous job, brother. I was in the hill of SW Pennsylvania for almost a week and my cell phone provider BARELY reached up into them thar hills. It was sorta family reunion - although what do you call it when you are related to everyone in a village from Eastern Europe nearly 200 years ago? It's a safe bet to welcome everyone by calling them, "cousin". ;)

I"ll carry the water in my bucket for a while....

Bama Ed

PS - as I said in the other thread, we've got a LOT of signs at the Fort potentially....

Sorry about posting this in the wrong thread j will try to delete when I get home to my PC.

Has anyone recently, like in the last 4 weeks heard from Warren? We put in a request for the great Mickey sign. He responded then silence. I am sure he stays completely covered up with requests, but wanted to make sure my emails didn't start ending up in a spam folder. I appreciate the response. Thank you ahead of time. He truly has gorgeous signs that are a piece of art.

You did a fabulous job, brother. I was in the hill of SW Pennsylvania for almost a week and my cell phone provider BARELY reached up into them thar hills. It was sorta family reunion - although what do you call it when you are related to everyone in a village from Eastern Europe nearly 200 years ago? It's a safe bet to welcome everyone by calling them, "cousin". ;)

I"ll carry the water in my bucket for a while....

Bama Ed

PS - as I said in the other thread, we've got a LOT of signs at the Fort potentially....

Ed, sorry, didn't realize you wrote int this one to me! But, glad you had a good trip and still glad you are back!

Richard

10540988006_40025d8030_m.jpg

Here is the latest addition to our camping gear. We absolutely love our MM Sign created by Warren. He did an outstanding job and we are thrilled and proud to take it with us with all of our camping trips at Ft. Wilderness as well as other camping trips in the USA. It is perfect in every way.

Check your link M^3. It didn't show up for me. Bama Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter