Shuttle busses?

HollyLA

Earning My Ears
Quick question! Are there shuttle busses for each resort or do shuttle busses make "stops" at different hotels? Basically, can you hop on any shuttle or are there specific ones?

Also, what about park hours? I have 2 cousins who will be in a parade Tuesday night. Are the parks open for these parades?

I have never taken a shuttle to WDW before. But this is what I have learned:

If you are talking about Mears, the answer is that there is no dedicated shuttle for each resort. Mears shuttle will stop at all hotels and resorts (including ones that are not on WDW property) for customers on board.

Once you arrive, you will be assigned to a suttle (van or bus.)

Regarding park hours, you can either check it on the disney website, or call disney for it.

hope that helps.

Do mean Disney resort transportation or shuttles from the airport? Disney trans. has specific labeled busses for each resort (some sharing such as the All Stars share and BW/BC/YC share, etc.) There are specified bus stops at each park to get on the bus for your resort.

If you mean shuttles from the airport, then the thread above answers your question well. I have taken Mears and other resorts do share shuttles but I have never shared a shuttle with resorts outside of the Disney property.

:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter