Shuttle from airport to POR

dahess

WDWFAN101
Has anyone taken the shuttle from the airport to POR or any of the hotels. Would you recommend it or get a rental car? Thanks!

DAHESS

if you are referring to mears, then yes, we have taken it several times. however, i would highly recommend tiffany towncars. this is who we use now. it is directly to your resort, unless you request a grocery stop. this is great if you are travelling w/small children or on your honeymoon/anniversary trip! can't help w/a rent car as we have never had one and have never missed it. LOL:p

We always take Tiffany Towncar. I simply couldn't imagine stopping at 4 or 5 other hotels first before we got to ours. Too much waiting for us. Besides Tiffany meets you at baggage claim, pulls the car/van around, loads your luggage and then takes you right there. Wouldn't do it any other way. Especially with kids. And if you want the grocery stop it is really nice.

Thanks for the info. Do you know who I can get a hold of them (Tiffany Town). Thanks again!

DAHESS

I used YourRide.Net, a sponsor of the Dis website, four times over the holidays. They were excellent. We were lucky to get Rabbit as our driver and he was wonderful. Prompt (he was actually always early), professional, and one heck of a nice guy. I will use YourRide.Net again in the future. I loved their service and I love using a company that sponsors my favorite Disney website -- the Dis!

Here is the link to the YourRide.Net website.

We used the Mears shuttle in Oct and it was great. The only other resort it stopped at was POFQ and the delay was maybe 10 mins. I enjoyed the bus driver and it was a very nice bus.

We use a towncar from Happy Limo. We used to use Mears before we knew any better, and it always seemed like our hotel was the last stop. I also didn't like being stuffed in with as many other people as they could cram in. I would never do it any way other than a towncar now.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter