Shuttle Service @ Seralago Hotel

Minxe

Earning My Ears
Hi all!

I've done a bit of searching, but most of the Seralago threads mentioned little about the shuttle service, and I was hoping that someone who stayed there before can help me out a little. :)

I'll be staying at Seralago with my fiance from May 20th to June 3rd [a rather long stay, I know]. I'm used to roughing it out and I've stayed in 1 star motels [not in US though], and I think judging from the reviews from TripAdvisor, it ought to be a decent stay. However, what I'm concerned with is the shuttle service. We won't be renting a car, and I'm unfamiliar with public transport.

As far as the shuttle service to WDW goes, I've checked their site and the timings suit us fine. But I think I've read in one of the forum threads that the shuttle picks up guests at other hotels as well, so I guess we can expect that the ride to Disney will be a rather long one? Also, does anyone have any idea how we can arrange a shuttle to Universal Studios? I heard that bookings for the shuttle have to be made in advance, although I'm not sure how much in advance.

Also, this is a really really silly question; will we need to tip the driver? The thing is, I'm from Singapore [far far away in Asia :rotfl:] and we don't have the practice of tipping over here. And I'd hate to appear like a scrooge of a fool. How much should we tip him, and when?

Thanks all in advance!

ps: sorry for creating a new thread on Seralago... I know there are quite a number open already, but I just needed some shuttle-specific answers. :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter