"side dishes" on the ddp ???

3princesses+aprince

DIS Veteran
This will be our first time on the ddp, for counter service, for example I was looking at caseys corner in the mk. They sell hot dogs, french fries are a side dish, does the ddp cover "side dishes" too or just the main course, which at caseys would just include hot dogs? thanks:goodvibes

That's funny , right after i posted this i saw another post right under mine about the same thing

Side dishes cost extra (OOP), unless explicitly included in a "combo meal".

We found that most CS meals included chips not fries. Fries could be purchased with a snack credit.

Lots of CS places offer combo meals that come with fries. In fact, I don't think we ate CS at a place that DIDN't have combo meals that came with fries!

I was not sure about Casey's since they didn't have a specific combo meal. When I asked I was told a CS included hotdog, fries, drink and brownie or cracker jacks. Otherwise I would have just paid OOP since we can easily just get 4 hotdogs and 2 fries and share.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter