*sigh*

Irish Kelly

Earning My Ears
So, I guess I'm stuck with the horrible flight times, going via Toronto to Orlando.

I e-mailed my travel agent today, to see if we could switch our flights to go on Northwest, but no such luck... apparently FunSun Vacations has already issued our tickets...:earseek:

I used to work for Fun Sun.... Granted, I was laid off in October of '01... so maybe the rules have changed, but back in my day, we didn't issue tickets until 3 weeks prior to departure...

argh!!!!!

It would just be so much easier clearing customs here in Edmonton (not to mention the better flight times on Northwest)

silly FunSun Vacations.... I don't miss working for that company at all...

Oh well... I suppose I should be happy with the simple fact that I'm going to Disneyworld, eh?:hyper: ::yes::

What times do you have? On our 2002 trip we went down on Air Canada and left Toronto at 8PM and left Orlando at 8AM :( I felt like we lost a whole day of our vacation. At the time, I didn't notice because I was too excited about going ... Is it possible to get a credit for the flight and use it towards another trip? That way you could book on another airline.

Hi Bunnyfoo!

Our flight leaves Edmonton at noon, get in to Toronto at 5:42
flight to Orlando leaves at 7:55... so must be the same flight you were on...

We got a 'sale fare' (yeah right $737.00 including taxes) so we had to pay in full, and they ticketed right away... $265.00 change fee....

What time did you get to your hotel in Orlando? We have transfers with Mears... they were okay last time...

Wow! That's expensive ... but I guess if you're flying from Edmonton you're traveling a longer distance :p

I think we got to our hotel sometime around 11:30PM which was in DTD ... but there were several parties ahead of us so by the time we were checked in and in the room it was around 12AM.

We used Tiffany Towncar to get to our hotel... It takes you directly to your hotel. I've heard that Mears makes stops along the way to drop off other guests so it may take some time to get to your hotel.

One thing I learned about taking a late night flight is that they may not give you a dinner. On our flight over they gave us a choice of an apple, a bag of chips or a chocolate bar ... Of course by the time we got to our hotel, most places were closed so we ended up ordering from room service which was a little expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter